“Wonderfull course, will test your game!”

Yas Links Abu Dhabi
More attraction details
Owner description: The first Links golf course in the Middle East region. The first designed by Kyle Phillips, one of the world’s leading golf course designers. The first opportunity to experience the unique traditions of the game. An eighteen-hole course, a nine-hole academy course, clubhouse, golf academy and floodlit practice facilities, set against dramatic views of the Arabian Gulf—the course combines unparalleled visual glory with the thrill of golf’s ultimate test.
Doetinchem, The Netherlands
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Wonderfull course, will test your game!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Realy challenging course, a real links (in the dessert). It is expensive but well worth it comparing to other courses in the area. Scenic holes next to the mangrove islands of Abu Dhabi. Service is great but not as good as the service at the jumeirah golf estates. Cant believe this course hasn't hosted a big professional tournament. I will go back in the future to play this magnificent course again.

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Hickorys”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This relates to Hickorys, the bar/restaurant in the club house.

Very laid back and relaxing, not at all the stuffiness you might expect fro a well-regarded links course. The menu is extensive, but I would imagine that there are probably 6-8 mains that make up the bulk of the orders (you'll know them when you see them). This is not haute cuisine, it is relatively simple food done well.

The staff are very pleasant here and you odn't need to be a member to enjoy a drink or some food (not yet anyway) There's an outside seating area overlooking the mangroves and the links. All in all, it's a good place to go to get away from the 'crazy crazy' of the city and the roads (Yas islands is almost a joy to drive on).

Visited February 2014
Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Gem”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

By the far the best golf course in Abu Dhabi, despite not having any professional tournaments there. The course is scenic and presents challenges for all levels of golfers. The staff is very professional and super friendly. I also rate their driving range and practice facility the best in the UAE.

Visited March 2013
Seychelles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice course/ non members not welcome”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I am a UAE resident and play every weekend. for New years I wanted to treat my wife and I and play the Yas Links which is a great course.Nevertheless we paid AED 1798 for two as Yas does not offer prices for residents as other courses do. We had breakfast before starting out which was ok. we then headed out to the guest driving range. There were not balls, no attendants it seemed abandoned. I asked an instructor where I could get some balls and he directed me to a stall. we got a bucket each. once on the driving range I wanted to use my driver but could not find tees. again I asked to instructor who directed me again to the stall. the lady there told me that she had no tees but that I could buy some at the clubhouse! WOW 500 bucks and I have to pay for the tees on the range.... luckily the instructor who was there offered me some... the course is great and well kept. but as a non member I would not return

Visited January 2014
1 Thank DRichardHebert
Carly T, Guest Relations Manager at Yas Links Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Bikerchick33, Thank you for taking the time to share your very valuable feedback. We appreciate your wanting to treat your wife by spending your New Years with us; and with that we are sorry to hear of your poor experience at Yas links. In order to further improve our guests satisfaction your feedback is needed and appreciated. Please know we have shared your occurrence with respective departments and hope to welcome you back again soon to experience a positive time all round.
Wickham Market, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Wonderfull place to eat”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Only stopped here for lunch but well worth it, only wish I had managed to get a game of golf in as the course looked fantastic. The meal was excellent, I had the fish and it tasted like it had just been caught.

Visited December 2013