3 people are viewing this hotel
$208
ZenHotels.com
$203
5,339 results
All reviews fizz bar club millesime prestige suite all day dining special thanks abu dhabi corniche excellent service sea view pool bar thai restaurant marina mall excellent hotel main restaurant special mention thank you so much jazz rakesh
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Thankyou for chef samer and annas rohit fatiha take for us every day thank you michi vimellsa for us take care we will come back
Delicious food , nice hospitality, great staff and the best of all the location in the middle of the city.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Yvette S
GM_SofitelAbuDhabi, Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Bonjour Yvette S,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!

I am truly thrilled you enjoyed your experience in Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, I am happy to read we met your expectation as well as the attentive service of our staff in particularly samer, annas, rothit and fatiha. It is very nice to hear that you will come back soon, can't wait to welcome you back.

On behalf of all the team I would like to highly thank you again for your trust and for taking the time to write and share this very kind comment.

Regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

We came to stay at the Sofitel for 5 nights, half board. On the first night I highlighted to one of the waiters, Rohit, that I had a coeliac disease (gluten free). Rohit introduced me to the chef to help me go through each item in the luxury buffet to tell me what I could and couldn’t have, and they did this each night and were such lovely and helpful chefs! Simar and Subir were exceptionally helpful and understanding. Each night they made me a personal dessert so that I could be sure it was gluten free. But they really went above and beyond, gluten free pancakes for breakfast, gluten free bread with separate toaster and practically al a carte meals each evening and they wanted to make it extra special for me. everyone seemed to be aware I had an allergy to make sure my experience in the restaurant was exceptional, and it really was. I felt in such safe hands! It’s extremely difficult having a gluten allergy travelling and even in some hotels the language barrier can be difficult but not here! They were wonderful!! My husband who loves all the gluten thought all the food was exceptional and there is a great choice with different themed nights for food, you won’t be disappointed! A special thanks to Rohit for all his help!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank mahs1987

Bonjour mahs1987,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!
I am truly thrilled you enjoyed your experience in Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, I am happy to read we met your expectation as well as the attentive service of our staff in Corniche restaurant particularly rohit and Chef Simar and Subir.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2019 via mobile

It was two nights stay for a conference and was fulfilling by all measures. The welcoming and smiling faces, the highly supportive and professional attitude on top if a well set room.
I enjoyed it very much and would highly recommended it for people visiting Abu Dhabi.
Thanks to all staff at the reception, the conceirche, the restaurant and the housekeeping team.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank mufeedraoof
GM_SofitelAbuDhabi, Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2019

Bonjour Mufeedraoof,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!

I am truly thrilled you enjoyed your experience in Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, I am happy to read we met your expectation as well as the attentive service of our team members.

We look forward to having you back with us very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2019

Great food, great staff, great everything, today Friday lunch was perfect and all my family enjoy it.
the place was amazing with great staff and really good food.

Staff always ready to help, extreme cleanliness, posh atmosphere and delicious food

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Hana_adam20

Bonjour Hana_adam20,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!

I am truly thrilled you enjoyed your experience at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. I am happy to read we met your expectation as well as the attentive service of our staff in particularly Lama and Corniche All Day Dining Restaurant team.

We look forward to having you back with us very soon

Regards,

Reviewed October 25, 2019

I had some time off during my recent stay at Sofitel and spent some time by the pool on P8. The ambience was relaxing and the pool was clean! Zeeshan by the pool can be credited for amazing service and keeping up with all my special requests! Looking forward to spending more time here

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank AmeeshD3

Bonjour AmeeshD3,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your lovely review following your visit to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.

I am delighted to hear that you had such a fantastic experience, enjoying all the facilities of the hotel, and to read the comments of our associates is so rewarding. I will happily share your kind words with them all, especially to Zeeshan.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon.

Warm Regards,