Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
3,174 results
All reviewsclub millesimefizz barprestige suitepool barall day diningspecial thanksabu dhabi cornichemarina mallclub roomsea viewrain showershuttle busmain restaurantexcellent hotelamazing serviceduty managerthe executive lounge
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was in ADES event and I stayed here for a couple of nights. All in all it was excellent. Nice place, great room, excellent service. i would like to recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. I love the place. Kudos to all the staff. Sameer Hasan

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank nscanon
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche on your visit to Abu Dhabi. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you like our rooms and the excellent service provided by our staffs.

I am delighted also to know that you will recommend the hotel to your family and friends. I look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I gave just come back from a 3 night stay at the hotel. It was beautiful the staff, food and overall presentation was superb. I was treated with great respect and Courtsey at all times the waiter in the Le Mer AMIIME NEBBACH deserves a special mentioned for his kindness attention to detail and showing that I can eat new things by producing a plate of oysters which I never eaten before ? The rooms are to die for I was on to 18th floor a wonderful view of the gulf and amazing overall experience I will be back

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank ANGELA C

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche during your visit to Abu Dhabi and sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely glad to know that your experience at the hotel was truly magnifique and that you enjoyed the services offered at the hotel. Thank you also for praising Amine Nebbach for the outstanding service he has done to you. We share all the feedback with the management and staff and such feedbacks help in staff motivation and recognition.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great place to enjoy some shisha and light bites! Nice place to chill during a summer's day, pool look beautiful. Service is really great and staff are helpful. Thanks for looking after us so well Supri!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Deidre 'Dee' M

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for giving us such a lovely feedback.

We are very happy that you had a great time during your visit at our Chill’O Pool Bar and enjoyed our shisha and light bites. Please note that, I have passed on your appreciation to all our staffs especially to Supri who made your dining experience more wonderful.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

i love the place its amazing specially the pool cafe its full with good service and one of the excellent employs i meet in my life his name is Supri evey one is in love with and he make u feel like he is your friend and make you want to come back again and again and leave the place soo happy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rozy28
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your time at our Chill'O Pool Bar. Rest assured that we will share all the feedback with our management and staff especially to Supri who made your dining experience magnifique. Such feedback helps in team motivation and recognition.

Thank you once again and I hope that you will try all also our Jazz N' Fizz Bar and the rest of our restaurants in your next visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Simply wonderful: service, cleanliness, the rooms and facilities, wide range of food and drink options, views from the north side. The bathrooms are amazing, especially the overhead showers.
The poolside is wonderful especially when lit up at night. Karim is an excellent waiter - helpful, friendly, quick.
Thank you so much.
I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Tony K
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for considering Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche as one of the best hotel you have stayed in. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your time during your stay. We also thank you for the positive review of our hotel.

I will share your feedback with the management and staff especially to Karim who made your stay a memorable one.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.