“Nice Atmosphere - somewhere a bit different”
Review of Cafe Arabia

Cafe Arabia
Ranked #84 of 2,171 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Cafe Arabia is a cultural venue, with three floors featuring Middle eastern culture, Art, English and Arabic library, open roof top terrace with seasonal events, grills, and The first floor Gallery. Food is freshly made to order ,family style meals, fusion and traditional hand me down recipes from family and friends. Our drinks are all made to order. We have perfect space for both business events and personal events . Cafe floors can be fully reserved for functions, we have a catering department ready to cater for all your events. Casual dinning
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Cafe/restaurant in a converted villa. Tastefully decorated and furnished to feel more like a living room than a cafe. They also hold exhibitions on the upper floor, so added interest there. Good for lunch or coffee with friends. A good place to take visitors to Abu Dhabi. I didn't eat, only had tea, so can't comment on food, but there looked to be a reasonable choice of cakes.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My friend works and lives in Abu Dhabi for 5 years. She took us here for lunch and we all really enjoyed it!

It’s a popular place for expats and locals. The décor is beautifully mixed with western and Arabic style as well. Honestly, the food is okay, service is okay, price is reasonable. What I like about it the most is atmosphere. It’s a fun place to hang out. Roof terrace will be perfect for summer night.

There are books for exchange which is great. I love to support a nice community restaurant like this!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

In a relatively quiet area in Abu Dhabi city, car parking is very easy, and I find it one advantage point for this stylish coffee house, yet isn't easy to spot among the villas line on the side of the road if you don't know the place already.
I've been to Cafe Arabia many times and I have to agree with those who said that it's going down day by day. The special atmosphere and the home like feeling are only what can keep you come back occasionally.
The overall experience is good any way, but they have to make some investment urgently before the good reputation of the house is gone.

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

This place used to be my favorite breakfast spot once. Unfortunately it's going down day by day. Service is very poor. You have to ask twice to get what you paid for. Your tea is ice cold until they bring you sugar. Mint leaves in the plate are covered with sand, not even washed once. Bread is ice cold as well. Beautiful decor but terrible service recently. I hope they pull it together soon enough and jump back where they were.

1  Thank NC K
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Cafe Arabia is an insider tip. The first time I came with my friend who knew the place already, otherwise I wouldn't know this nice place in Abu Dhabi where you feel like you are sitting in your own living room with some guests. One feature is the wifi you can use free of charge as a guest. You can visit Cafe Arabia alone or with friends. They have a small library for those who want to read a book in the meantime. Some people go there even for work or study reasons. The sandwiches and the breakfast is very nice. The background music, a mixture of arabic and modern pop sound makes everything perfect.