“Extremely fun but expensive”

Caracal Shooting Club
Ranked #4 of 44 Fun & Games in Abu Dhabi
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Extremely fun but expensive”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Really good fun with great instructors but it's not cheap and 50 bullets run out pretty quickly!

1 Thank Warner22

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
68 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 118 helpful votes
“Awesome facility”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

excellent equipment, good instruction, great facility.
Price was very fair.
(a choice of gats and calibres would be nice but hey! it is the CARACAL club for a reason eh? lol)

Huntsville, Alabama
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Shooting.”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Great well organized range, with a well staffed team. Instructor Danny was nothing but amazing, and knew what he was talking about. Was a bit pricy, but worth it if you really want to shoot.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank PinkPanda1812
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent Customer Service!”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

My sister and her husband are living out in Abu dhabi and I wanted to buy her something for her birthday as I am based in the UK. I emailed Caracal looking to buy a gift voucher and a really helpful lady Aswathy answered my emails very promptly and sent me a complementary ticket for my sister and supplied details of how I could buy one for my brother inlaw. When my sister went along, everyone knew it was her birthday and the Manager came out to shake hands and say hello. It was a very professional establishment and my sister raved about their facilities and had a great time, they are hoping to go regularly from now on. There is a vast range of guns/courses lessons etc to choose from but they are all detailed accurately on their website. I would thoroughly recommend.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Alison S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great fun but expensive”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

My wife and I visited the shooting club. It was great fun although the instructor would have let us shoot bullets all day without telling us that we had to pay extra. We found out later the price included 25 bullets. He let us shoot 50 without telling us it was going to cost extra so we did feel a little cheated but the experience itself was great fun! Just be sure to ask what is included before you go in.

4 Thank robey1978