Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $81.00
from $135.00
from $133.48
12,424 results
All reviews formula rossa fastest roller coaster theme park ferrari world fiorano gt challenge go karts other attractions on display fast pass adrenaline rush yas mall air conditioned yas island must visit place coasters simulator rosso
Reviewed December 7, 2014

So I almost didn't go here thinking there wouldn't be many attractions to see for myself or my kids. For some reason I thought it would be more of a museum and car show atmosphere then an amusement park with rides.

Well I was wrong and there's tons to do for both kids and adults. Although kids under 1.1m don't have too much everyone else has a good share.

The only one and main attraction that I will bother to point out that is a MUST is the Formula Rossa roller coaster. Damn this thing is fast. In fact the world's fastest coaster and it definitely feels faster then any other I've been on before. 4.8Gs and your head literally pulls back. Forget about zero to 100km/hr in 5 seconds this thing does zero to 240km/hr in 5 seconds!! It's also a very good ride overall with nice turns and ups/downs. It's also very cool in that it starts indoors and jets outside for the most part.

Also, as a bonus because the park is not so popular there were practically zero line ups when I was there (December 2014). I managed to try out every single attraction they had in a few hours flat.

Hopefully they build a ride like this a bit closer to home!

1  Thank Fayaz A
Reviewed December 7, 2014

It was a tick in the box trip for the wife and me, we would not go again . It is not bad if you have the family with you but its not cheap. I think the staff need to go on a customer care course not the same standard as other theme parks .

1  Thank Hydrous
Reviewed December 7, 2014

Went during the week and while amazing, it was empty. Very strange experience to have 10-20x the staff to visitors. Either way the roller coasters are great fun and the focus on motor racing is well done. One stand out compared to US parks is the quality of food at the food court was great - take note Disney.

1  Thank Shane1974
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I didnt go on a busy day but having a close sight to the ferrari speed cars was a good sight. and the architectural piece of the place is simple amazing.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I visited Ferrari World after the 2014 Grand Prix, and expected it to be busier than it was.

If I'm totally honest, I wasn't particularly bothered by the attractions apart from the simulators, and the roller coasters. The building itself is an impressive thing - it's very large, and comfortably cool.

I was disappointed by the "simulators". Although there was no problem with queues or anything, the standard GT simulators (which are free) just felt a little bit "Sega Rally", and the motion didn't really add anything to the experience - it didn't really feel to me like it was connected to the car. The "large" simulators are based on the same software, and you have to pay for them - I went on the F1 (as opposed to GT) simulator.

For the full size simulator, I didn't really feel that the motion was connected to the car, and the lack of a dead zone in the centre of the wheel meant that it was very difficult to go straight up the road - you constantly snaked from side to side. I managed to get a "safety failure" at the hairpin which meant that the simulation was aborted while I was on a slope, and it all slowly reset and I had to start again.

I don't think the simulator software has been updated since Ferrari World opened in 2009 (I think) and it shows - the F1 2014 game on the PC is vastly superior graphically, and represents the new cars too.

The Formula Rossa roller coaster is awesome - the speed does feel fantastic, but I have to admit that I felt like my brain was being rattled around my skull as we went through the corners, and so felt uncomfortable both during and after the experience. F1 drivers feel those kinds of forces for nearly two hours, so fair play to them.

After feeling a bit nauseous after the Formula Rossa, the preferred option was to check out the gift shop - I didn't really find much of interest there, and it's all very expensive.

Overall, I'm glad I visited Ferrari World to say that I have been, and experienced what is undoubtedly an impressive installation, but I wouldn't go again.