Grand Millennium Al Wahda
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$367
$270
$123
$116
Hotels.com
Rosewood Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
$142
$114
Agoda.com
$109
$82
Priceline
$110
2,060 results
All reviewsporters pubbus stationrooftop pooleasy accessvery nice hotelroom servicefive star hotelclub roompleasant staylate checktoshigmdubaiconciergegymtaxisleisure
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have just spent 14 days here, and was really delighted with the customer service of all the staff. Whoever does their training is doing an excellent job. Room was comfortable and clean (and kept so by housekeeping). The bar, Porters, is a decent place for a beer and meal.

There is a huge choice of hotel in Abu Dhabi and if price and service is important, you would be hard pressed to find a more suitable hotel. Well done.

Room Tip: The higher the better for a view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
GMAW_2012, General Manager at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Airportroamer,

I am pleased to read that your overall stay was excellent and all the little gestures and details you mention about our colleagues and facilities is truly most appreciated.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend stay at Grand Millennium. The staff were so helpful, polite and very knowledgeable of their product especially Mr. Rene Florentino (who helped my booking and Ms. Jenny in the reception). They're so warm and let you feel that you're important to them. The room was well cleaned as well as the rooms' linen. My husband is working at Dubai Municipality and we'll recommend this hotel to his colleagues for their future get away place in Abu Dhabi. I've been a hotelier for more than 9 years of different countries and I've worked in 3 five star hotels, but I would say that Grand Millennium has the best staff so far, when it comes to service. The bathroom is huge.
Kudos!
joc927

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Josefina C,

It is always a thrill to receive a feedback, particularly when it is as positive as your experience was.

I am pleased to read that your overall stay was briliant and that our staff made sure your every need was well looked after. I will convey your kind words to my team especially to Rene and Jenny and I am sure this will encourage them to continue to provide outstanding service. They made us proud on this occasion

We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I spent a pleasant weekend at this hotel at a cheap rate I found on Agoda. The hotel would suite more business people than those looking for a relaxing time away. The pool area is very small considering the size of the hotel and there were many young children running around screaming so definitely not a relaxing pool to be lying next to.
If your rate does not include breakfast I would suggest you find a place at Al Wahda mall as the breakfast was definitely the low point of the hotel.
Access to the hotel if you are driving can be really annoying if over a weekend as the entrance is congested with cars trying to get into the mall. Luckily the hotel has free valet parking if staying there.
I found the staff extremely pleasant and always smiling. The foyer and rooms were kept very clean. and would not hesitate to recommend the hotel to someone on a busines trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear DeliaAnn,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience with us. We have noted all your points and I have personally ensured that measures have been put in place to prevent a recurrence.

Meanwhile, I truly appreciate your kind gesture to recommend our property.

With best regards,

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I moved to AD for work and my employer placed me in a couple of hotels so I have some metrics to compare.

I stayed in this hotel for more than 4 weeks. Unlike many 5 stars hotels in the city, the staff made a little effort to provide make me feel at home. While many may think this is not important, and it is not if you are staying for a couple of days, it does make a difference when the hotel becomes your home for weeks or months. Staff were cold and dismissive.

The most important thing was cleanliness and I have to say the hotel failed big time. My bathroom was never cleaned properly, but just tidied up. As I left everyday at 6.30 and came back at 9 from work; I had neither time nor energy to clean the bathroom myself. The matter got worse to the point where I I had to request a proper cleaning and I showed the reception pictures about my dirty bathroom. The floor looked like it had never been swiped cleaned with dirty wet stains on the floor. A shampoo bottle cap had been on the floor for 1 week!

The bathroom was cleaned after that, but I believe that this is the minimum that you should expect from any hotel irrespective of the stars, let a lone a 5 stars one.

Another inconvenience was when my room booking was extended. The system did not record it well and I came back to my room which was not serviced: bed undone, towels not changed and bathroom not cleaned.

The location is good, next to the Wahda mall and every cab knows the location, so pretty easy to reach.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nomade1111,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience with us. We have noted all your points with our Director of Housekeeping and will ensure an immediate improvement.

Looking forward in welcoming you back at the Grand Millennium Al Wahda hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I was often in the hotel, I am very satisfied, the location is central in the city, you find everything you need around.
I will be back the 2nd of June 2013 again, it will be a pleasure to keep in touch with you Mrs Mouna Ouni, I think you are also from Tunisia.

I am trying to let the company sign a contract with your hotel since there are often some person visiting UAE from the company "Bundesdruckerei."
Best regard and greeting.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear AbouWassim,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel.

I will be certain to share your feedback with Mouna and if there is anyways that i can be of further assistance with the room bookings for your guest coming to UAE, please do let me know.