“Peaceful place”
Review of Mirabel - CLOSED

Mirabel
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Description: Mirabel brings together the best of Europe. By using the best coffees and finest produce from various regions throughout Europe, everything is precisely prepared and served by experienced, knowledgeable waiters. Mirabel provides an unusually genuine, well valued sophisticated European cafe experience in an elegant ambiance.
“Peaceful place”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

A nice cafe at a small shopping mall, good to stay while your family or friends are shopping, peaceful place for reading while having a cup of coffee.

1 Thank Anooos

Lebanon
“great food terrible service”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great food, but the wait staff let the restaurant down. If you order a starter and a main - they usually bring them together even when you request one first. They are rather clueless and just need some training. Such a shame because you end up leaving frustrated, I have never seen a manager there either which could be why the service is so poor.

2 Thank mushie78
Paris, France
“good surprise”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

we had a great diner yesterday with my friends. had some unbelievable salmon marinated, and the hamour filet fresh, very tasty and full of flavour.I remember the chicken with tarragon sauce.. and sepcialy the raviolis.my myfe had s lasagna ..she couldn't eat all as the portions was huge.. but i did it!! really nice diner even if the restaurant looks poor..no flowers,old table cloths with hole. , cheap atmoshpere for such delicious restaurant.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Jean C
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Ask for "extra food" to get a real portion!”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I placed a delivery order from Mirabel - my husband's portion of beef and sundry was generous and, according to him, tasty enough. My grilled chicken, on the other hand, was smaller than my closed fist, on an equally skimpy bed of gratin potatoes and three half-spears of asparagus. For Dh70, I expected a real meal, not an appetizer. I didn't even taste it - just had them send the driver back with my money. To the credit of the restaurant manager, he tried to offer me a replacement, but I was too galled. A colleague later told me that he'd ordered the same dish and got the same miniscule portion, but was told that if you tell them you want "extra food", they make it an actual entree portion, which is what the price is. So buyer beware!

• Visited October 2011
MirabelManager, General Manager at Mirabel, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Dear Jules-

I remember your order clearly and again, I do apologise for your having adverse experience.

All feedback is is genuinely valuable and immediately following your complaint, I ordered for the all portions of this dish to be double to what you received. It's been this way since the day of your call to us.

I'm not sure about the 'ask for extra food' bit- never heard that one before. All item are carefully and uniformly portioned as per the French chef's management approved directions. Staff don't just 'add extra food' just because someone asks.

We are launching a new menu in a couple of days with a replacement of this chicken dish to a whole roasted baby chicken with tarragon and shallots. It's incredible- definitely worth a try. And the whole bird makes for a nice big portion too.

Hopefully, you will be pleased to see how, even in this town, some businesses can seriously, swiftly and effectively we deal with issues. I hope you will give us another try. My offer of sending you out a complimentary dish still very much stands.

AC
“Perfect restaurant”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Very good food in a very good atmosphere.
The food is delicious, the team is perfect.
Try it, you will go back for sure.

• Visited September 2011