“Expensive and poor service”
Review of Dine

Dine
Ranked #219 of 2,190 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: "At Dine, we've got the real deal, with live-cooked international-style cuisine. Pop in for a breezy breakfast, light lunch, or leisurely dinner to dine & shine on pastas, burgers, fresh favorites and sweet treats. Feel the buzz of our open kitchen and boost your energy at Dine."
Reviewed October 21, 2013

While the food was good, the service was slow. Most of the staff there do not speak good English so it was difficult to ask for things. The price tag was too high in my opinion, especially for the buffet dinner. The air conditioning was so cold that the food got cold in no time. The absolute worst part was that upon leaving the restaurant, my partner grabbed four or five min-croissants for the flight back home and the restaurant staff made us leave them behind. It was both an embarrassing and insulting experience... and that after paying nearly 400 AEDs for the meals!! Never in my travels around the globe was I ever more shocked and repulsed. When I expressed my frustration, the person at the restaurant entrance said it was hotel management policy and instructions. How pathetic and poor!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Was a good breakfast spread. Had a good bright feel with the slanted window structure without the direct sunlight glare. Service was good. Coffee was very bad on both coffee machines.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

The hotel restaurant is very nice, and snacks from the pool bar just as good. However,travel out to eat, and try some of the small, local cafes to eat, cheap and wholesome, they are totally ace.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

After the ADIPEC Conference, we ate at Dine in the Aloft Hotel. I would steer clear of this restaurant and Hotel. It is a buffet style restaurant and the quality is not there. I don't know why i was expecting more for a buffet but it just reminds me why you should not eat buffets. The food seemed like it was sitting there all day. Even the Live stations were not up to par. Definitely stay away unless you're famished.

1  Thank Jbramlett
Reviewed January 5, 2012

A good choice of salads, with some better than average tidbits, but overall it was just average. If I'm in the area, I would go back for a predictable, affordable lunch.