“Extensive "lecker" German menu in a lovely garden”
Review of Brauhaus

Brauhaus
Reserve with OpenTable
Brauhaus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 2,151 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Brauhaus is the only German restaurant in Abu Dhabi offering authentic German cuisine and a wide range of German draft beers such as Warsteiner, Krombacher, Beck's, Paulaner and Bitburger.
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I arrived at the Brauhaus very full and unprepared to have a complete meal. Bad idea as the menu was filled with delicious German specialties. Lucky enough there was a bar menu and I enjoyed a curry wurst with fries, which was exactly what my stomach could handle.

Food was good (they also bring you a rack with four bread buns and 3 types of butter. not bad!), beer too. The location is lovely (the inside section looks traditional), some of the crowd was German (guess a good sign?). I have mixed feelings about the service. While we asked for 2 more minutes to look at the menu, it turned into 20. We were hungry but we have had worse waiting time elsewhere.

Overall, I would definitely go back to taste more items and to feel a little bit in Germany every now and then.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Brauhaus.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Here's where I go when I want rib-sticking food that includes pork, which is a rare find in an Muslim country like the United Arab Emirates. The food here is good, the servings are pretty big and if you drink beer, they've got all kinds. I'm not a beer drinker but my dinner partner is and he enjoyed his German brew. We were able to sit outside as the weather is nice this time of year. Service is good and atmosphere is fun and relaxed.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The best food in Abu Dhabi with excellent service, friendly and caring staff, who are always caring to your needs. The best in Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Have to say this Restaurant was a Little let down. Food was ok but felt the service staff where either over stretched - or did not pay as much attention to guest seated outside - was this a training issue?. No Napping or place setting without my request. Bread was not give until I ask for it after we where halve way through First Course. By this time I had lost interest in being in the restaurant as it was a battle to promote the service staff at every stage. clear the first course, an addition drink etc

Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Jonathan,

I would like to apologize for the fact that we failed to live up to your expectations on this occasion.

Your feedback has been shared with our Director of food and beverage for immediate investigation and action.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a great little restaurant in the beach rotana and good value. The beers are always nice and cold, the food is really good including lovely big bread rolls that come with lashings of butter, bacon lard and cream cheese!

Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and share your experience on TripAdvisor.

i am please to know that you have enjoyed Brauhaus, and that our services had lived up to your expectations.

The Brauhaus team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.