“So unorganised!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013

It started on arrival and went downhill from there. I booked a table of 6 non smoking. When we arrived, it was in smoking..so they put us on a table for 4 in non smoking and pulled chairs up to squish us onto the table.. Service was slow and very patchy. My friend ordered rib eye it looked like rump steak and it was over cooked. A salad was never served, drinks were slow in coming. Then they tried to charge us for the meal that was sent back, salad not delivered, etc. Considering I have eaten here a number of times I was very disappointed and I won't be rushing back any time soon.

There are newer reviews for The Meat Co

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Good value and high quality beef. You can spend a little on burgers or max out on Wagya. All is very high quality with ample portions

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Price, service, quality, pretentious, trying to be the quality of a Hotel without providing the quality

2  Thank AJamesH66
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Very enjoyable dinner their steak are excellent the best steak I ever eat in Abu Dhabi. The waiters are really help n perfect place u can choose seat indoor out outside

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I wanted to go to a nice Steak House while in Abu Dhabi. However, I didn't want to have to go to another Hotel. This really wasn't too bad of a place. Like most other restaurants in the world, seasoning could be better. Normally it doesn't bother me, but for the price you pay for the meal, it is amazing that something as simple as mashed potato can't seem to find a little salt and pepper. Beyond that, the servers were very well educated on the beef. They have a nice selection of high quality beef. I went for lunch and it wasn't very busy. I would certainly go back. Maybe I can show salt and pepper how to get there as well.