“Seafood Night”

Jing Asia
Ranked #137 of 2,040 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Asian, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Seafood Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went to Jing Asia for the Seafood Night. The food was very good. I liked the live cooking stations and the wide varieties of fish which I couldn't find in other buffets around Abu Dhabi.
The salad bar wasn't impressive but all the other things were great indeed.

The prices are very reasonable using the entertainer voucher.

• Visited October 2012

Saudi Arabia
“Not the best buffet I've experienced but okay enough. Wouldnt go back tho, nothing extraordinary.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I should have gone with my instincts when I first realised that Jing Asia didnt even have professional photos up on Tripadvisor. Hubby and I came in formal attire only to realise it was quite a casual dining ambience...the people next to us were wearing denim shorts and tshirts! Felt very overdressed and was annoyed there hadnt been more information online telling us what the dress code was. Fortunately it wasnt very busy so we didnt feel too embarrassed.

The food was yum but not a huge selection...perhaps its because the last buffet I had was at the Atlantis Resort in Dubai and THAT is a smorgasboard, so in comparison, Jing Asia was a bit ordinary. But I tried a bit of everything and didnt find any fault with the taste, everything was yum enough :) My favourite was the warm coconut pudding :))

Service was friendly and pleasant, it took a little longer than we had hoped for drinks tho.

One small complaint was when we walked in, we approached the reception desk at Jing Asia and started off saying "Hi...we have a reservation under the name...." when another couple walked up behind us, and the lady behind the desk said to us...'oh excuse me just one minute...' and went to serve them first! They werent local people, just tourist looking folks who were staying at the hotel...she took down their table number and got them seated...and then another guy came behind us, someone else staying at the hotel, and she seated them first BEFORE finally attending to us. I didnt appreciate that we were there first yet as soon as hotel guests came, we were made to feel secondary.

Overall okay experience but wouldnt go back again to be honest as there are other buffets better than this one. Wouldnt recommend either as its pretty ordinary and too casual to be honest.

• Visited October 2012
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“A lovely buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

the food selections were varied and plentiful. I think some selections could have been hotter, but all in all a pleasant experience. The dessert selections were great.

Visited July 2012
Doha, Qatar
“Surf and Turf-Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

We took the opportunity to try the Surf and Turf Buffet at Jing Asia, which really was outstanding. Sushi and Sashimi besides several fish, crab and lobster. Steaks and lamb besides a variety of arabian dishes and a very nice dessert buffet including chocolate fountain. Very nice waiters and waitresses, top service.

• Visited April 2012
“Very nice friday brunch at jing asia !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Spend a nice time at friday family brunch in jing asia at crown plaza yas island. A lot of choice, very good quality. Employees are very prompt to help you, and very kind. Space for children. Not too noisy. For 150 aed with juices or soft drinks, and half for children under 13, it is a very good ratio price/quality.