“A home away from home!”

The Lemon Tree Restaurant
Ranked #456 of 2,073 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The new and improved Lemon Tree now offers a variety of sumptuous Lebanese cuisine and hubbly bubbly in a truly beautiful setting. Step through our doors and savour the aromas while our chefs prepare your meals, using only the finest ingredients for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Abu Dhabi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A home away from home!”
Reviewed February 25, 2010

I have had the pleasure of dining at The Lemon Tree at the new Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi a couple of times and the experience simply gets better and better each time!
First of all, the hotel itself is very well designed - the lobby is large and welcoming. I'm a big fan of lighting and the ambience and overall feel of the hotel is warm and cosy. I honestly haven't stayed at the hotel but I can imagine that the rooms are as clean and modern as the rest of the hotel. Another thing I really like about the hotel is there is always plenty of parking and i can park literally 15 metres from the main entrance.
Now back to the restaurant.. the chef has taken it upon himself to ensure that every customer walks away gastronomically satisfied. He eagerly receives feedback and is on a mission to perfect his art. The portions are well managed and the food is great value for money. I have happily taken friends there with the peace of mind that The Lemon Tree will be consistently fabulous. Whether you're looking for a great value for money business lunch or a romantic meal on the terrace, I can assure you that you won't regret it. I'm definitely going back to this little gem :)

1 Thank AbuDhabian