“Wonderful meal”
Review of Royal Orchid - CLOSED

Royal Orchid
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Jade is a restaurant located at the Hilton Abu Dhabi hotel offering a superior selection of fine authentic Chinese dishes hailing from the Chef's home town of Nanjing, China. Guests can choose from the à la carte menu and chef specialties surrounded by beautifully wooden décor and elaborate lighting.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Wonderful meal”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Incredible food, very well presented, with a remarkable setting. The price range is fairly acceptable

The food was exquisite. Thoroughly enjoyed the evening

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Xenia L
HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Royal Orchid, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience in Royal Orchid and have shared your compliments with the entire team; everyone is very happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.

• Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely food and service”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The food here is great! The service is great!

The only thing I would complain about is the decor. Would def come back here with friends

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Sara A
HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Royal Orchid, responded to this review, June 30, 2014

Bridgnorth, United Kingdom
“will be back!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

we ate here on recommendation from family who live in AD and love this place. small, cosy and welcoming with fantastic food. for a restaurant in a five star hotel it didnt seem too expensive either.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank greekbeak
HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Royal Orchid, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Guest,Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review.I am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience in Royal Orchid and have shared your compliments with the entire team; everyone is very happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.Warm Regards,Lionel Kurtz Food and Beverage Manager
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent service- highly recommended!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We had the chance to have dinner with my friends last week and i found it really amazing! The food served was perfect. Ambience is so wonderful and the staff are very hospitable and accomodating especially mentioning the name of Mr. Eduardo who entertain us from the start we stepped inside the restaurant and he even guided us to witnessed and enjoy the music of the live band in the ground floor after we had our sumptuous dinner..Thank you so much! hope to be there again soon :).

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Luz P
HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Royal Orchid, responded to this review, June 4, 2014

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We were treated as a KING!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Everytime I visit in any restaurant for dine, I am so particular with cleanliness, ambiance and food. I am so observance as well how the staff being hospitable to every diners.

In my first and second visit in Royal Orchid Restaurant, I can say that I already found these qualification to the restaurant I wanted. This restaurant has the consistent approach with regards to their food and service that the diners are looking for.

Our experience in Royal Orchid, we were treated as a king, we were filled with Excellent food and service of their very hospitable staff. I still remember the name of their dining supervisor Mr. Edwardo Talla who personally take our orders, and i just want to take this opportunity on behalf of our group, to thank Mr. Edwardo with his team for an Excellent food and service. You can't stop me now to recommend ROYAL ORCHID RESTAURANT to all my friend.

Thanks a lot and see you on our next visit.

• Visited April 2014