“Great! (If You Have Money)”
Review of Paris Gallery

Paris Gallery
Ranked #23 of 52 Shopping in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I really liked browsing this store, until I got to the perfume. A sales assistant came up to me and WOULD NOT LET ME BE.

He showed me at least 30 different perfumes - spraying them on himself and me each time. I insisted that I was just looking at my own pace, but in the end I felt pressured to buy something. And sadly I did...

But it's a nice place.

1  Thank sickkgirl
There are newer reviews for Paris Gallery

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

More staff than customers. Nicely done out shop, wide range but honestly, these shops are all the same. How do people afford the prices? In Paris, the Asian visitors line up for ages, they should just shop here for the same stuff

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Get all your perfume at one spot. Expensive but you could buy any perfume from all over the world at one place. Friendly staff and would all the way to help you.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just one of the places you can shop for perfumes & cosmetics in the UAE.

What makes Paris Gallery special or different than other perfume shops is thier collection of very exclusive perfumes (by Kilian, Guerlain exclsuives, Dior Exclusives, Clive Christian, Roja Dove).

Prices aren't low but not too high either.

1  Thank CorruptedSanity
Reviewed January 19, 2013

good luxury place , but very expensive .... I would like to watch stuff there but not to buy ,,,, may be the problem is - my pocket :)

1  Thank travelerNatalia