“Very nice place!”

Ranked #38 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
dubai
“Very nice place!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This hotel is lovely. We stayed there for one night and the whole experience was great. The over all theme of the hotel is hip and trendy. Its quite new and the interior design of the hotel from the lobby to the restaurants and the rooms is hip and trendy. Its very colorful and has a very cozy yet modern feel to it. The outdoor area and the pool is also very nice (they also have a nice play area for children)

The service was very good and their food was also very nice. Over all we were very impressed with it and I really think it deserves more than a 3 star rating!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (260)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed September 1, 2012

From the outside, you will feel that there is nothing really from this odd shaped hotel in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. The moment that I entered the hotel, I was surprise how clean and the hotels looks new. They have small lobby but it feels hommie. The room (613) is small but really nice. I am amazed that the rooms still looks new when the hotel is almost 5 years. I must say that the hotel is really well maintained. The room feels like you are staying in a 5 star hotel. Very clean, smell fresh with really nice set up. I like how the color combination. The work desk is really nice and the I like the LCD suspended in the wall. It is only weird that there are sockets in the headboard. The staff are very friendly and very fast with all the request. Rooms amenities is very commendable.

I would strongly recommend this hotel.Although I had a bad impression with the reservations department, but I really cannot say anything bad about this hotel. It is indeed a budget hotel however, it really feels like you are in a 5 star hotel and not in a 3 star hotel. I will certainly come back..To the management of Park Inn and the rest of the staff..keep it up...I am a believer...special mention to Sonam of In Room dining...you are a star...nothing but positive comment on this guy..keep up the good work Sonam...also to Gerald of operator..very professional..both of you guys...keep it up..

Stay date 31/08/12

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Espine
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I decided to take a last minute short break from Dubai to relax . On arrival the underground parking is great, plenty of spaces and it keeps the car cool in the heat . The check in was quick and the reception staff were very helpful , I booked a standard room which was light and bright and contemporary . No bath but good walk in shower. There is a small pool at this property but you can use the pool at the ajoining Radisson Blue. Dinner in the Mexican restaurant was good it is a restaurant / bar with TVs . There is an Italian next door at the Blue otherwise the in house dining is limited . Buffet breakfast had a good selection . It is located out of town, no shops, so take what you need with you. It was ideal for the relaxing break that I wanted . The whole experience was great and I will be back next time I need a short break .

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Kellyae
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Nice clean and contemporary hotel. Plenty of space in the rooms with very little clutter. Well set for Yas Island visits but too far from the centre of town if that is where you would like to be. Small pool with little to no view. Has a Mexican bar & restaurant.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank grannyfeelgoods
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review and complimenting our rooms
I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I booked this Hotel after i read the review on booking.com website, the price was not bad, the breakfast, valet parking, free internet was what i would say is positive side of my stay,
all staff been very friendly, including room service, reception, and housekeeping.
down side was the location, it was away from all amenities, inexperienced very young staff, but as i said very friendly. i came back to my room one morning after a night out at 3am AND MY ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED FROM THE DAY BEFORE, i was verrrrryyyy annnoyed to see breakfast trolley was still in my room, no clean towels or water etc.... called night manager who came and sorted few things for me...
on my check out reception knew i had the problem but didn't even apologize, but thanked me for my stay and promised it will be looked at!!!
if i recommend it! mmmmm i think i may try somewhere else, Abu dhabi has a lot to offer with the same price range

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review and valuable feedback concerning your stay with us on Tripadvisor.

I regret that your stay didn’t meet your expectation and apologize for the inconvenience you faced. The room was not attended to as it was reported by housekeeping the DND sign had been in place at the time of cleaning, however I am pleased that the night manager was able to assist. Thank you for acknowledging the friendliness of our team and I hope you will reconsider to return to our property.

Your concerns have been shared with our team.

I would be glad to discuss with you in more detail should you wish to do so.

Direct line: +971 2 656 2210
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We decided on a mini break from Dubai with my husband & 2 young children as a last minute decision. We booked a one bedroom suite which was great for a young family of four, the standard rooms looked tiny so this was a good choice. That suite came with a microwave, and as it is Ramadan this proved really usefull.
Really great service, staff so friendly and as it was quiet we were allowed to keep our room for an extra couple of hours on check out with no problems.
We had dinner at the hotel Mexican restaurant and I have to say I had one of the best steaks ever. Really great food!!
Overall we were really impressed with the hotel,especially the staff. It is a 3 star hotel, but don't let that put you off, we will definately be coming back to Park Inn. And to say we have also stayed at the 2 Rotana's and the Yas Hotel in the small area of hotels and the Park Inn was our favorite.

Room Tip: If there are more than 2 of you, would defiantly book a suite.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank WillsandBoos
Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with Park Inn by Radisson, Abu Dhabi Yas Island. We appreciate the positive feedback on our teams friendliness and overall service. I agree and stand by you, Amerigos serves a consistently good steak.

Your comments have been shared with our team, we look forward to welcoming you back.

South Wales
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This hotel is very good, excellent service, good food, friendly staff and good location. We have enjoyed our stay and are coming back again in December. The only negative is the constant music played by the pool which is too loud for background music and becomes irritating when you just want to read a book and relax. The staff have turned it down when asked, which we were very grateful for, as we could then concentrate on reading and relaxing by the pool and on the balcony but the music was still loud enough for everyone to enjoy it. Just wish we hadn't had to ask. Otherwise a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DemiMeg1
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us on Yas Island. We will look into the music level, I promise.

Your comments have been shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back