Tripadvisor
Abu Dhabi

“Celebrating our wedding anniversary”
Review of Flavours Grill

Flavours Grill
Ranked #810 of 2,794 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best of ever , delicious meal amazing customer service , highly recommended place , the artistic look iron cast cooking legendary style, loved it

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

The price on the menu looks very good infact very afordable (reallyy:) no comments on that lol! will pass on this, and cant go without a reservation so no chance for the last minute planers like us . Better go to some more welcoming place .

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank 176amarb
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Food average and pretend to be very high quality also in price. If you are not Emirate they dont care about anyone else. Service is very poor.

I decide to gave another change, restaurant empty, around 4 pm but the server sent me away because i was not available to make an online reservation by Instagram.

I say to the server, why you dont ask to another client; the answer was; they are from UAE.

Ok. Va bene!!

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank LAX1882
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

amazing place: the decoration, the wood grill, the music, and specially the fantastic food; every detail was taken care of; sometimes you thought you were in Uruguay or in Miami, but it is in Port Zayed ; definitely a place to become a fave, under the direction of is talented owners.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 30, 2019

Visited the restaurant for dinner with my friends who wanted to celebrate my birthday. Did an online reservation for an indoor table at 8:30 and while doing so the app was not working well so I called the restaurant to confirm and to also make it table for 4 instead of 3. Arrived to the restaurant and was advised that my table is outside. No point of talking to whoever in the restaurant. The managers would just argue and argue and they even left us while talking to them. If you are taking to any staff member and a local guy came in they would leave you immediately which is very rude and only reflects who their target customers are. They insisted that there is no availability inside so I tried to reserve another table online and I got a confirmation email that I have a table for 4 inside for 9:30. Called the manager and asked to move o side as we made another reservation and got a confirmation to be surprised with his NO. Tables inside are only kept for Emiratis. They do not care what so ever about anyone else. It doesn’t matter if you have a reservation, your table will still be given to local customer. In short, worst customer service experience in my life. The only reason we stayed is that my mom was with us and she was already exhausted by the argument and was hard to change plan last minute.
Food is good however doesn’t justify the disrespect you receive in this restaurant and it’s worth mentioning that we were 4 ladies that no one had the manner to even talk to with least curtesy.

Date of visit: October 2019