“A Great Place to Enjoy”

Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Ranked #68 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I will tell the truth. I was supposed to stay three nights at this hotel during the month of Aug 2012 and I wish that I did as I had to check-out early because of family need to get home the fastest.
The management (in-duty manager Shadi), the receptionists (especially the Indian/Pakistani lady) and the entire staff including every single one were so sweet and friendly. They cared a lot to ensure lovely stay of myself and my family.
The location is great if you are looking for a place away from noise of cities. The swimming ball is so safe and you can freely share the swimming ball of the next sister-hotel Crowne Plaza.
The suites are equipped with whatever you want to feel home. The interior design of the suites is so relaxing and quite.
The quality of food that I tried (breakfast and fast-food at Views at Crowne Plaza) was just fine and tasty.
Although both hotels were so crowded however I never felt late service.
Other hotels in the area may do the same or better but for this hotel I honestly recommend the stay at it.
I like to stay again and again at this hotel and I will do :)

Room Tip: Higher floors the better
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Waleed A
There are newer reviews for Staybridge Suites Abu Dhabi Yas Island

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Yas Island is a remarkable spot in Abu Dhabi to spend some time of relaxation. It is apart from the city centre, that's correct, but that way we had several occasions to travel through Abu Dhabi and getting a view of everything. I booked this hotel to comply with a special offer that Holiday Inn Hotels had offered to its Privilege members. I was just amazed. The room turned out to be a fully equipped apartment along with couch, kitchen, a big bed and everything. Very good. In the mornings, a great breakfast in a spacious lobby area was served and we just enjoyed it.

While we were there, there was a training session at the Formula One race track which is just minutes away from the hotel. So we walked over and watched the bolides flashing by. Boy that was loud.

I spent the afternoon at the pool area which was very clean and modern and even took the chance to stroll over to the Crowne Plaza (another branch of Holiday Inn Hotels). There I was permitted to go to the roof lobby and enjoy the great prospect over the area.

The deal included free parking at the underground parking lot.

As far as it counts for this stay, Staybridge is a very good choice and offers very good value for your money.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christof W
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Its a great place to stay especially if your going to visit the Ferrari World. The place is very clean & tidy with very friendly staff. Every time you enter the lobby you will be relaxed with the wonderful scent all over the place. Room rate includes breakfast and dinner (except thurs-sat). Each room has a small kitchenette ideal for a family. There’s also a laundry room where you can wash & dry your clothes. Check the reception for the bus schedule going to various places. Pool area is good and what’s nice is you can also access the facilities of Crowne Plaza next door.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ana Liza A
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel because my brother had a lot of free nights with priority club membership so we paid a very small amount for the suit. The hotel is great and clean. Their breakfast is also good. I don't know how much is the normal room rate but i would recommend it.

It has the same problem all hotels in Yas Island have: being far out of the city.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I loved those suits and they are my choice every time I go to Abu dhabi! We visited Ferrari world that was near the suits. I could bring food for my three difficult to satisfy kids and I was able to finish my laundry loads at the suit with no extra charge! It was an amazing home not only a hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Traveller4338
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Staybridge Suites with our infant son in July 2012. We had a two bedroom apartment on the first floor. Overall, we were very happy with our stay. The apartment was huge... More than enough space for our son to crawl around. The kitchen / diner was well appointed, although slightly style over function. The apartment was very clean, albeit slightly humid. We enjoyed using the pool, the underground parking was very convenient, and the free breakfast was a big plus. The room service food was excellent... restaurant quality.
I'd definitely recommend the Staybridge Suites at Yas Island, and would stay there again if in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge during the Madonna Concert. It was wonderfully good and homely. The reception, housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. I liked their clean rooms, with a small kitchenette, with everything to help you to get through. The internet is free and fast. I tried the breakfast, which had everything. I missed the Monday Mussels, the offer was too tempting. Since I am an avid reader, they had loads of book collection, and the good part is you can take the book along and replace it with another. The Hotel was thoughtful to arrange a drop and pick off for all those attending the concert. The swimming pool was totally relaxing. Have to go back for the mussels....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends