Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
1,613 results
All reviewsstills baryas islandferrari worldjing asiasquash courtthe club loungeihg memberclose to the airportother hotelspool arealebanese restaurantladies nightfree shuttlerace trackthe hotel offersbusiness tripnice pool
FilterAll languages
998 - 1,003 of 1,613 reviews
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I love every minute of my stay here.. Went here with my friend to relax and unwind and that's what we've got. The room assigned to us was nice, but what I like the most is the bed! Very relaxing indeed. Breakfast is good, with a wide selection to choose from. After a long day at Yas waterpark we tried their buffet dinner, which we enjoyed also.
Driving with your car is recommended as the place is a bit far although I can some taxis waiting nearby. Just got confused with the elevator going to and back to the parking lot. Definitely will come back soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
LizPRMgr, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

We were thrilled to hear of your positive experience at our hotel! Rest and relaxation for a getaway is but just one of our specialties. Happy to know that our comfortable beds gave you a great night's rest, and that our outlet teams ensured a great meal. I hope you had a chance to enjoy our stunning pool overlooking Yas Beach; perhaps on your next visit, you can enjoy a relaxing massage at our Massage Center and some great drinks at Sundowners' Pool bar.
Having a car at Yas Island is a good idea, but also please know that taxis are plentiful, and that the hotel runs a frequent complimentary bus shuttle service to all the Yas Island attractions. Yas Island as well offers free service to Yas Beach, the attractions, and Saadiyat Island.
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back and helping to make more memories in the future.
Sweet dreams and restful nights,
Director of PR

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was my first time to Abu Dhabi and it was recommended to me to stay here. I was a little surprised at first that this was recommended as I looked around what was in the vicinity and you have the likes of yas viceroy, radisson blu, rotana, staybridge suites, park inn etc and the building in the photos looked a bit dated from the outside.

Although the reception had some odd looking seating as soon as I checked in I realised that this was the place for me. A free drink for me to redeem, an upgrade to a deluxe room and free newspaper everyday set me off on the right track. The room was lovely, modern and had a view of the pool. The free hotel wifi including in room was very good signal and appreciated and I liked the fact I had a little office type setup in the corner of the room.

The pools were nice and was good to see genuine holidaymakers staying here who were going to the pool from 8am to 7pm at night. The restaurant selection was decent and I found myself eating and drinking at the stills bar every night which had a really great atmosphere, good selection of sports on show (It was wimbledon and confederations cup evening so very happy for me) and a good selection of beers that I enjoy like moretti, sol, peroni etc. I was told that this is one of the places to be on a thursdday night which I can't wait to experience on my next visit. It was this place that made my day after long and stressful days and the types of people who were staying here were very friendly. We tried other hotel bars in the vicinity but this was the best by far.

Breakfast was nice, and my only minor gripe is that the person doesn't make omelettes with meat in them but that is me being nit picky at my best :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Duy N, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to know you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Saw on the hotel directory there is a kids club with activities. Asked the concierge is the activies were structure and guarded and was told yes sure there is so eone with kids to make them play. It starts at 9.00. So trusting the hotel left my daughter at kids club. After less than 1 hour got a call from my daughter crying to be LEFT ALONE in a room downstairs with some toys. Can you imagine my chock and astonishment. I asked justification to hotel management. Got a mail 24h later, after several remind, from the "recreation" manager and the mail was FULL OF LIES. Infact if she was not left alone how could have called me crying and shouting. So this hotel staff was unprofessional liar, pose my daughter at high risk to be approached by any unknown and at the end was not even say the truth. When we were leaving to dubai i ordered a car for 3 people with 8 luggage and they came with a standard mercedes expecting 3 people to sit stucked in the back. What else to say? STAY AWAY FROM SUCH A PLACE

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
IreneR157, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. Please have confidence that we take your comments very seriously, as Guest Life Safety is one of our Core Values. We are very sorry that this incident has caused you and your daughter such distress. We have reviewed all the details in order to take appropriate action. We can understand your concerns about your Dubai transfer, and did provide a 2nd car free of charge so that your party would have a comfortable return journey to Dubai.
It is disappointing for any of our valued guests to leave our hotel dissatisfied, and we truly want to regain your trust and goodwill. When you are once again in the Abu Dhabi Yas Island area, it is our hope that you give us the opportunity to demonstrate our best.
Director of PR/Marketing
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island

Reviewed July 2, 2013

When you drive up the building isn't very modern looking, but the interior is great,they do say beauty is skin deep. Was checked in by Majore very helpful lady haves us a heads up on how to get around. Then Mike from the pool later organized a cake for my lovely lady it was a present surprise. Thanks. Took a walk around Yas Plaza and I must say Crowne Plaza is a better place to be. Day 2 and all is still seamless. Check out Stills Bar( I'm sure on the weekend there is a DJ to spin some tracks)

• Stayed: July 2013
MsSuitePeach, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you ever so much for your great comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel! We are especially pleased that Majore and Michael made a lasting positive impression. We strive to keep Seamless Service at the forefront of our daily efforts.
Do please come again, as YES, we do indeed have the excellent DJ, C.J. spinning all the hits in STILLS Bar each weekend.
Safe journeys and we look forward to welcoming you again,
Director of Marketing/PR
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Hotel offers a very Good .breakfast. Nice relaxing area around the pool. Very nice Roms with balconys. We go again, Hired Car is recommended. Close to waterpark, Ferrari World and F1 Marina circuit.

Room Tip: Always ASK for balcony
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
MsSuitePeach, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi - Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel! Our team is pleased to have succeeded in helping to create a relaxed, comfortable and enjoyable environment for you. It is our daily goal here at our hotel. Your comments will be shared with the team, and thank you for taking the time to write about our visit.
We sincerely hope that when your travels bring you to this area again, you will again be our guest
Safe journeys and restful nights,
Director of Marketing & PR