Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$367
$450
$270
$123
$116
Rosewood Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
$142
$114
Agoda.com
$109
$82
Priceline
$110
  • Pool
All reviewssilk routehubbly bubblybell deskrecommend this hotelspecial thankstop floorbusiness triprestaurant staffhealth clubexcellent staybusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent hotelchecking inshort staymini barenjoyed my stay
Reviewed July 30, 2010

I only stayed the one night in the executive floor, however the service from entering the door to leaving the next morning was first class. The staff are so helpful.
A new hotel and very modern - however is in the excellent value for money bracket.
The prices in the hotel - for dining and in the bar are very competetive - certainly no rip offs here.
Try the fixed price menu in the Lemon Tree - comes with drinks at 1AED each - great value, good food.
31st bar - great atmosphere, helped by the very friendly staff.
The only slight down side is it's a short taxi ride to downtown - not walkable.
Definitely worth staying in.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
CarolienGorter, Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to write your review for the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi.
We are delighted reading your kind words about our hotel.

We are looking forward welcoming you back at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi and having you enjoy another great dinner at our Lemon Tree.

On behalf of Sid Sattanathan - General Manager

Reviewed July 28, 2010

Located about twenty minutes from Abu Dhabi's attracive international airport and the same distance from the city's center the hotel's location is attractive but it is the service dimension that makes this hotel unique in excellence. It is clear that the hotel's executive staff have made customer service their major focus and the staff has enthusiastically committed to making guests feel appreciated. On the third day of my latest stay I was asked to complete an evaluation form where in the "comments/suggestions" area I simply wrote " The dim sum at breakfast is excellent and I hope it is offered often. Less than 30 minutes later the head chef introduced himself and indicated that it would be his pleasure to prepare dim sum every morning whenever I was a staying at the hotel.
Three weeks prior to my latest stay at the Holiday Inn, I had spent five nights in the city's very famous seven star hotel. In all respects except for the opulant surroundings, staying at Abu Dhabi's Holiday Inn was a finer and more enjoying experience.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business

It was a pleasure to have you staying with us.

We are looking forward welcoming you back at our hotel and hopefully you will be sharing again your thoughts during one of our meetings. Of course the dim sum will be waiting for you!

On behalf of Sid Sattanathan - General Manager

Reviewed July 20, 2010

Throughly enjoyed the 'brunch and room' deal last Friday. Staff were so accommodating and friendly without being intrusive: genuine smiles, interest and conversation. From check-in to check-out a faultless stay. Rooms excellent. Just about to book the next stay!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
CarolienGorter, Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2010

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We are looking forward welcoming you back at our hotel for another great Bed & Brunch stay.

On behalve of Sid Sattanathan - General Manager

Reviewed July 7, 2010

One of the best stays I have ever had in my life... Great staff great ppl....Food and cleanliness is fab!!! I am pleased with the attitude and behaviour of duty manager Nadim Indian chap who helped me in my tickets from top to bottom making me relaxed till last minute..Restaurant & bar guys are also cool...Missing the smiles of hostess early in the morning wijya,leah.. please keep more choices in breakfast.....lov u oll.. C u sure if i do need to come again in abu dhabi...I would certainly recommend this hotel to my UK colleagues who will be coming to abu dhabi for business. A four star hotel with a five star experience.....

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
CarolienGorter, Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2010

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We have given your compliments to Nadim and our breakfast staff at the Silk Route Cafe. As well we have taken your words concerning the choices of the breakfast in consideration as we are always striving to increase the guest's satisfaction.

We are hoping to welcome you back soon and to meet your UK colleagues.

On behalve of Sid Sattanathan - General Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2010

During my stay the staff and the service provided was absolutely outstanding. The room and services on offer made me feel very comfortable.

One aspect which impressed me was the selection of food items, it was always an enjoyable experience. The food was fresh, healthy with the option of treats if you wished and presented beautifully by friendly and hospitable staff.

I would have no hesitation in recommending this establishment to my colleagues and friends. It is my intention to continue to stay at this particular hotel in future trips to Abu Dhabi.

A special thank you to the General Manager, Mr Sid Sattanathan for making my stay very memorable indeed.

R. Stuart