Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
$109
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$150
$125
$116
$88
  • Pool
Rosewood Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
$147
$114
Agoda.com
$150
  • Pool
All reviewssilk routehubbly bubblybell deskrecommend this hotelspecial thankstop floorbusiness triprestaurant staffhealth clubexcellent staybusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent hotelchecking inshort staymini barenjoyed my stay
Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi was a real surprise. I expected the average Holiday Inn and what I found was a well trained team of professional that took care of eveything!! I was treated like a guest and afforded every courtesy without asking. The best part was the Silk Route Restaurant. The food was great every day. I mean every day !! I stayed about 3 weeks so I know. The service in the restaurants was superior.

Finally, I would like to commend the staff in the Silk Route Restaurant fo doing such a great job of making me feel at home ... even though I was very far from home. Amr, Angel, Monika and Cindy made a very good impression. It is people like these that make an enterprise successful. They are certainly an asset to the Holiday Inn. These kinds of positive experiences will earn my return business. p.s. Korea night at the Silk Route was the best! Guy W.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank GuyW56003
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are extremely glad that we were able to surpass your expectations and surprise you.

We are happy to know that you were well taken care off by the team. We do ensure that each team member is trained to make each guest feel at home whilst at the hotel, and we are grateful you felt the same. Your compliments have been cascaded to our Chefs and the team at Silk Route as well. Also, good to know you enjoyed our Korean Night on Thursday.

We absolutely agree with you that it is the team that 'makes an enterprise successful'. The team and myself look forward to welcoming you at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi soon.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I came to stay in this hotel by chance as I was on a business trip and already checked-in another 5 stat hotel in abu-dhabi and due to the fact that my business trip was extended I had to move to a little bit cheaper stay. I went with low expectations but the hotel management started raising it by firstly upgrading me to deluxe room which is really very nice and spacious. Everything looks brand new, internet was fine and easy and had very nice area to work with my pc. room service menu was very good and offers wide variety and the food ordered was on time and well cooked (try the arabic mix grill:). Breakfast buffet is excellent and there is a nice on the roof rest where you can watch matches and have a nice burger as well. Overall I was satisfied with my 9 days stay at Holiday Inn..very good value for money. I recommend!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank adello
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us.

We are glad we were able to surprise you with our service on your visit at our hotel. Thank you for taking time out to write us a detailed review and we are happy you were able to balance your work and leisure time while at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Used to visit Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi since more than 2 years, but for my last 2 visits, I noticed that every one is caring about every guest in the lobby and not only who comes to reception or car rental desk.
Every one is very attentive and wants every guest to leave with a positive feedback, starting from Ishac, Jigs, Victoria, Khaled and Dori and personally I feel very special when I enter Holiday Inn lobby.

Then I knew the reason of this caring attitude of every one about the lobby when I met the manager Mr. Ahmed, who introduced himself and luckily he explained to me the importance of lobby presence and being attentive to every guest.

Now I understand why Holiday Inn Front Office staff are doing so.

I am not an active member on Trip Advisor, but I think, this is something which I should share with every traveler to go and experience the warm welcome in Holiday Inn.

Room Tip: Front facing
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ali A

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We appreciate your review with regards to our team and service. We have cascaded your compliments to the team members mentioned in the review. Our guests and services provided to each guest is top priority. Whilst you are not very active on trip advisor, as you mentioned, we are grateful you took the time out to write us such a positive review.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best wishes,

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I had an extended stay at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi and every nite I have eaten at the Lemontree. Not just for the delicious food but for the service, every time I go in there Hussien greets me and is very attentive. Its like going to the Cheers bar where everyone knows your name and what you like. Excellent place to eat and excellent staff...thanks Hussien.

Lee S.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Madysen7820

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad you not only enjoyed the food at Lemon Tree but also our service. Hussein was very happy on hearing your feedback and thanks you for the same. Lemon Tree loves making its guests feel at home and we try to learn the names of all our guests too!

Looking forward to seeing you once again the at the Lemon Tree.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Holiday inn my second house in abudhabi""
In the beginning I would like to thank the front office staff as they are very helpful.
I stayed all most one year in the hotel and I really I should thank Mr. Amr who made me feel like I'm at home, as I always starts my day with his smile and greetings at the silk route.
I never saw someone who care about the guest like him, he is very active, attention, helpful
And always trying his best to meet my needs and make me satisfied happy.
I notice a bout him that as well he is caring for the important customers and even he is helping and advising me to take the specials from the buffet.
He is very professional competent and polite person and the company should be very proud
Of him and I'm so pleased to have met him.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank elabsi4
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your very generous feedback.

At the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, our aim to make guests feel at home. We are glad you felt the same. Thank you for staying with us for such a long duration and we would be happy to welcome you back at any point in time. We have passed on your praises to Amr, who was very happy to hear that he had served you well.

Should you feel the need to stay with us or use any of our other services, we would be happy to have to back at the hotel.