1,310 results
All reviews rooftop bar mai cafe exhibition centre pool party swimming pool top floor rooms are spacious grand mosque room service nice pool duty manager valet parking enjoyed my stay business trip upon check short stay special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you need to stay close to the convention center this is the perfect hotel. Close to Al Bateen airport and the Great Mosque. Recommended especially for business travelers. Breakfast should be improved, but is nevertheless good. All personnel friendly and professional.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Czoughaib, Director of Marketing at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear FabrizioBoris,

Many thanks for your review of your recent stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi.
We are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your experience and will share your feedback with the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Director of Marketing

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Aloft is one of Marriott's brands geared to Millenials; which is fine if you like music blaring in all public places including the lobby, bars, and restaurants. Personally I like restaurants where I can speak to my dining friends; which is impossible at the Aloft. Food is OK-ish, but dinner service is very slow. I ordered a warm choclate fondant which after 20 minutes I asked where was my dessert - 10 minutes later it arrived. There is an extensive buffet, all items being luke warm. Serving staff are not dedicated to specific tables, and trying to follow-up on an order is very difficult.

The bedroom is excellent. My room had a king bed and the room was huge. The water pressure in the shower was poor. Considering that I had a great price for the room, I was satisfied - I am happy with a large clean room and decent room service..

The hotel is part of the National Exhibition Conference Center complex, but other than this proximity, the hotel's location is not close to the sights and to the entertainment areas of town.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Yousef-Aloft, Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Manisfeld,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We regret that your experience with our property was not up to your expectation , It’s important that we investigate it and follow up on this internally to ensure our guests’ satisfaction. Please contact me at yousef.haddad@aloft.com so i can respond directly.

Regards,

Yousef Haddad
Rooms Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Located in old Abu Dhabi, Aloft is a clean and modern hotel located near the Grand Mosque.

Rooms: Lots of connectivity for technology. Oversized and comfortable beds.

Spa: n/a

Staff: Very accommodating, informative and considerate.

Resort Overall: Recommend for couples and families looking for a comfortable, clean and affordable stay. They offer late checkouts.

Room tip: Make sure to ask for breakfast to be included when booking: breakfast is good.
Date of stay: October 2018
Czoughaib, Director of Marketing at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear JaimeCharmed,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Aloft Abu Dhabi.
I am happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay and service, the team takes pride in what they do.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I always book a room in Aloft for a lot if reasons.
1. Very reasonable price for a huge room with 2 queen sized bed (as per your option) so more than 2 people can fit in. I booked through HolidayMe and got complementary breakfast for less than 200AED/ night
2. Smart TV system / almost soundproofed rooms I suppose if you want to party with few colleagues or you won’t hear the noise if you wish to have an undisturbed stay
3. Clean as always, they maintain the ambiance of the hotel, it always look new and fresh
4. Parking is free
5. Late check out is permitted
6. Swimming pool is vast and designed beautifully
7. They have billiards hall
8. Perfect view of Abu Dhabi skyline from their Rooftop Clubs
9. Accommodating and respectful staffs
10. I’ll keep on coming back to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello philestuye,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi.
I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Great location. Nice hotel. Friendly staff. Quick check in & check out. Adequate breakfast buffet. Lovely little splash pool. Overall good service & good stay. We have stayed there twice within the same month.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Czoughaib, Director of Marketing at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear LesG12665,

The team and I are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to enjoy our breakfast and splash pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.