“Excellent for stay-cation!”

Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #17 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My husband, myself and my son stayed at this hotel apartment during Eid Al Adha. I expected it to be very busy and have little service from staff. I was wrong! Even though the parking area was full, I hardly saw other guests, which meant we almost had the swimming pool to ourselves every time we went there. And the staff were amazing. Always smiling, always prompt. I requested for a non-smoking room but it was not ready when we checked-in so they offered me a room on a smoking floor. I went to check the room anyway and found that it was decent, clean and had no lingering smell of smoke. We settled for that room, which was great because of the view. It's the first time we stayed in a hotel apartment so being able to do our own laundry there and then and not wait until we got back home was a relief. The breakfast they offered was also good. Lots of options for everyone and they were great accommodating special dietary requirements. I will definitely choose Hala Arjaan again if staying in Abu Dhabi. Thank you for making our stay relaxing.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms are the best
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear Ms. Jocelyn,

Thank you for the positive points that you have listed concerning our facilities and services and I will surely extend your comments to our team hence we are more inspired to give the same impression to all our values guests.

The view from the higher floor is truly spectacular day or night as captured in your photographs. I am happy and thankful that you have uploaded some of them.

On behalf of Hala Arjaan by Rotana team, we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights and it was my first time in Hala Arjaan Rotana. I liked it so much. These guys know well how to make the stay very comfy. Everything was very well prepared, organized and managed. The staff was very nice and helpful to the max level, I only had to request and in a glance it's done. And they serve with a nice big smile on their face. I really enjoyed my stay there. I experienced many other hotels but never found such a service before, wich made me decide if i need to use hotel again, definitely it will be Hala Arjaan Rotana. I would really like to thank the staff for their effort to give me a pleasent stay so THANK YOU.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DudeyRock
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for taking time to post your excellent feedback in the Trip Advisor website.

On behalf of Hala Arjaan Team, we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit and assuring you of our personalized service and best attention at all times.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed with my wife and 4 years old daughter from 27.07 to 01.08 , Excellent location in city center , walking distance to Abu Dhabi Mall , to several local and international restaurants , excellent quest service , nice breakfast , very professional front desk , and further more very acceptable prices for the services given, absolutely will be my next choice again , Umut Varol

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Umut V
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2012

Dear Mr. Varol

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor Website.

I have read your comment with much pride, very pleased to learn that you had a great stay with us. Your excellent comment is indeed encouraging and will motivate us to strive and exceed the expectation of every valued guests.

We are delighted to welcoming you back to the Hala Arjaan by Rotana and wish you another memorable stay with us next time.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Hala Arjaan hotel is categorised at hotel apartments which means that the rooms all have a kitchenette and washing machine which is nice when you enjoy washing your own socks ;-)

I stayed here for two nights in July and was pleasantly surprised, especially by the service levels of the staff. The room was comfortable but nothing to blow your hear back. The service was however constantly exceeding expectations.

Upon check in the receptionist could first not find my name in the system, though this was rectified relatively quickly. The nice touch was that the hotel voucher had a spelling error and this was rectified by the time I came to the room without me asking. It was merely my business card that I had handed in as part of the check in process.

Durin my stay I further ordered room service twice and this was swift, professional, and well cooked. In the restaurant, swimming pool and gym, staff were very consistent in addressing me by name which I think is a lovely personal touch. The breakfast buffet was excellent by the way - very elaborate and nicely laid out.

The only thing I can fault is the internet - AED 80 per day for WIFI is a rip-off in my book, no matter how you sell it... It is amazing to see how many hoteliers still try to compensate for that lost telephone revenue by milking business travellers with internet connectivity. If not for that I would have given an excellent!

Room Tip: I guess the view to the harbour is rather disappointing - I would say the higher the better...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

Dear Mr. Woudo,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and uploading some photos in Trip Advisor.

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay in general despite the hiccups. Your constructive feedback is always helpful for us to identify areas for improvement and indeed your commendation towards our staff inspire us to strive further.

With regards to the Internet WIFI, we offer this service at a minimum charge, based on the market trend in the city, nevertheless we are still keep on updating our survey and thoroughly check about the charges.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hala Arjaan by Rotana – Abu Dhabi, assuring you of your well-deserved service at all times.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 10 days in February 2012. For its category, which is solid 4 Star and of course not lavish luxury, it is very recommendable. Upon arrival I was upgraded without request to a bigger room, actually a very nice, immaculately clean suite with bedroom, big bathroom and spacious living room. A washing machine, a kitchenette and a big fridge were also at disposal in the living room. Very important for me, was the gym on the last floor: well equipped with Technogym machines, sauna and Turkish bath. There is also a semi-open swimming pool, not very big, but useful to fresh up and relax after the gym or a hard day's work.
The hotel ist located in the Tourist Club area, not far away from the shopping area of Hamdan Street (reachable on foot) or other parts of Abu Dhabi – big Road with lot's of Taxis in front of the hotel.
But one of the main reasons for my maximum score is the very polite, helpful and friendly staff. Thank you for that.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear Mr. Brockmann,

We are very pleased to read your wonderful feedback about Hala Arjaan by Rotana on Trip advisor. Your comments are indeed very encouraging and will surely go a long way motivating our team. Extending to you the best of service is our top priority.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Abu Dhabi and wish you another memorable stay with us next time.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Big spacious rooms, good car parking area, very clean room and bathroom. Beautiful furniture and colors. I loved it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank madberna
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2012

Dear Madberna,

I am delighted to know that you loved our rooms and hygiene standards, we are indeed proud of it.

Thank you for your positive comments and on behalf of Hala Arjaan by Rotana team, we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit.
Yours sincerely,

Tel No: 00971 (0) 24180000

Reviewed February 22, 2012

we have stayed at this hotel for a week.In terms of both location and the quality of service and the rooms, the hotel makes your stay comfortable and enjoyable.In the room everything has been thought about.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Hala A, General Manager at Hala Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Dear Mr. Rennois,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.

We highly appreciate your great comments and photos posted on this website and it was a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Hala Arjaan by Rotana. Your wonderful comments will surely go a long way.

Yours sincerely,