“Great Place”

La Mamma
Ranked #238 of 2,151 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Immerse yourself in culinary delights at our renowned Italian restaurant. Serving your favourite Mediterranean dishes, La Mamma offers a wide selection of Italian flavours served in a trattoria-style setting. Unlimited pasta & pizza with a glass of beer or wine: AED95+++. Unlimited choices of cured meats, olives, fresh salads and vegetables, cold pastas, various cheeses & seafood specialties: AED65+++. Kids decorate their own pizza: AED38+++. Add dessert decoration: AED 55+++.
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Once again back to La Mamma.
Far away best Italian restaurant in Abu Dhabi.
Food was amazing, place was quiet and Italian Manager Filippo was fantastic.
He knows what to suggest you, what will be the best food of the day and always give you the best place available to sit.
Great meal overall!

Martin_Cramer, General Manager at La Mamma, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

Dear Raffs 05,

Many thanks for your kind comments.

I am always very happy to read that our team has shown great hospitality to one of our regular customer.

Chef Enrico, Filippo and their teams are striving to deliver an enjoyable experience to our guests and you may rest assured that your comments have been shared with them.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Just got back from Yas Viceroy, yas Island. We have had the pleasure of visiting La Mama for the past five years and I have never been let down. However this time was even better. I rang the restaurant as I had read that the menu had changed, not the end of the world I know, but my daughter has always been able to have able to choose a dish which is not on the menu as she suffers with stomach problems. I rang the restaurant while in Abu Dhabi and the Manager rang me back within minutes to tell me they would prepare whatever she wanted. Fantastic. I would like thank everyone involved, great food, great service, still a great restaurant, please try it as they do go the extra mile and I will be back next year. Thank you. Mr Fox & Family.

Martin_Cramer, General Manager at La Mamma, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Mr. Fox,

It was an absolute pleasure reading your review. One of the main pillars of our brand is to go the extra mile for our customers – and I am delighted to hear that our team was able to deliver on this promise.

I will be sure to share your comments with the team at La Mamma.

I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to La Mamma for years to come.

Warm regards,

Martin Cramer

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I'm often in Abu Dhabi cause my job and often I go to "la mamma" restaurant for dinner. The place is very nice and cozy, staff is very polite and they take care about customers, specially the manager Filippo which is very professional and very prepared, he really likes his job and do it very well. Food is very good, rich portions and very nice presentation. U can eat a delicious risotto there and very good taste meat. Also pizza is fantastic and I can tell cause I'm Italian...You can also have a wide excellent selection of Italian wines. I highly raccomend this restaurant to all those who loves Italian food and want to have dinner in a beautiful place.

Dear Maxriccio123,

On behalf of Filippo and the team at La Mamma, I would like to sincerely thank you for your lovely review. I am glad to hear that both food quality and the level of service exceeded your expectations.

I am delighted that you would not have any hesitations recommending La Mamma.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2014

One of the best Italians in Abu Dhabi if you take value in to account. If staying in the sheraton hotel it's a must!

Martin_Cramer, General Manager at La Mamma, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Dear Kyle,

Thank you for posting a review of “La Mamma” on tripadvisor.

Very pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and found the food prepared by Chef Enrico and his team to your liking.

We are starting a Sicilian promotion in June (Enrico’s birth place) and we are also launching an “All You Can Eat, Pizza and Pasta” for the summer months, I hope we will see you there.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I do expect just a bit more from an Italian restaurant with an Italian chef.
Good taste, fresh food but too much dressing everywhere.

Martin_Cramer, General Manager at La Mamma, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback, we always take our customer comment very seriously and use them to improve on our offering.

Your comments have been well noted, the menu offers a rather wide variety of dishes with different kind or sauces and I am sure we could find something that would be up to your satisfaction.

We are starting our “Sicilian” food promotion in June and our Chef Enrico who is from Sicily would surely have some pleasant surprises on offer.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future and do not hesitate to ask our Restaurant’s manager or our Chef’s recommendation.