“Best Breakfast in Abu Dhabi!”

Flavours International Restaurant
Ranked #312 of 2,073 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Let us take you for a culinary journey around the world. Stroll around the buffet featuring live cooking stations; indulge in the aromas of sizzling meats, fresh seafood, and delicious desserts.
Ruwais, United Arab Emirates
“Best Breakfast in Abu Dhabi!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Flavours, in my opinion, is the best breakfast in Abu Dhabi. A pleasant atmosphere combined with excellent, fresh food and an attentive staff make this our go-to place for breakfast when in town for business or pleasure.

I highly recommend it.

2 Thank Paul_Harris1390

Leicester, United Kingdom
“good ambience”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I loved the ambience here - stylish and elegant. the staff was very helpful and pleasant. and the food was good too. thanks for making my dinner enjoyable.

Visited April 2013
Manchester UK
“Disappearing Waiters/Waitresses”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

On all of my visits to Abu Dhabi I have done Friday Brunch at Flavours in the Sheraton. Until my last visit in January I thought the place was amazing and just assumed that that particular day was an ''off day'' for them however, I visited last weekend and had the same bad experience, The buffet lunch is a set fee and includes ''unlimited'' sparkling wine and cocktails. The food is amazing but as in January around 2.15 all the waiting staff disappeared somewhere and trying to get your empty plate taken away or your glass filled up took ages. I have this suspicion that they do this on purpose to limit the amount of alcohol they serve - why else? As I like the place so much apart from this I shall give them one last chance but if this happens again I shall avoid the place and advise other accordingly!

1 Thank David in Manchester
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fabulous Brunch. Impressive kids' buffet.”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My family went to Friday brunch at Flavours to celebrate Mother's Day and were very happy. There were so many delicious stations - appetizers and cold mezze, Mexican, fresh order stir fry, Indian food, roast (turkey and tenderloin), pork, sushi and ceviche...the list goes on and on. Unlimited bubbly, five or six types of martinis, and beer. Any an extensive delicious dessert buffet, with three kinds of crème brûlée, crepe station, and chocolate table. Mmmm...but the biggest surprise was the delightful kids' buffet with chicken nuggets, mini burgers, french fries, spaghetti, cut vegetables, kid-friendy sandwiches, and several desserts. Thank you Sheraton Flavours for a memorable Mother's Day brunch.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Not a Sheraton Standard”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The restaurant is at the Sheraton Abu Dhabi, and though I stayed at the hotel before and loved it but I did not get the chance to try their Friday brunch.
Yesterday I was invited there and though the host wanted to do it some other hotels and there are a lot of nice ones in Abu Dhabi but this was the only available one and now I know why…
We reached there 5 minutes before our booking but the table booked for us was gone and after few minutes we were offered a very Sh…. Table which we refused to take so we had to wait again for some time for new arrangement.
The waiters hardly spoke English and you needed a translator when they spoke to you ( and of course he did not speak the local language!!)
The food was below average and you can feel that some dishes had been there from the day before even and not that big of variety comparing to other hotels in the same area with the same average of price and I would not give the food more than 4 out of 10
Finally when we are paying and asked them to stamp the valet parking receipt like every other hotel the reply was literally: we are offering so much complementary like water and coffee and juice so we can not offer a complementary parking!!!!! and we are talking about 3 Dollars in here waoooo.
And before I forget, I wish they can find a better singing band for a friday brunch to replace this very noisy group
Though I like Sheraton and its products but this was not a five stars Sheraton standard.

• Visited April 2013