“Great View, Great Food !”
Review of Tiara

Tiara
Ranked #364 of 2,241 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

One of the best places in Abu Dhabi.

A 360 view on all of Abu Dhabi.

The food was great, we ordered Grilled "Mashewe" with Grilled chicken, and fries. Everything was superb.

Its a must visit place, and im sure ill go there again

1  Thank Ghassan H

Reviewed December 6, 2013

While visiting Abu Dhabi, almost all tours will take you for lunch at Tiara Restaurant. A correct choice: honest food, friendly service, average prices and a complimentary 360º degrees incredible view of Abu Dhabi. Tiara revolves quite slowly, allowing you to eat comfortably while appreciating Abu Dhabi beautiful scenery. Enjoy!

1  Thank LuizDutraNeto
Reviewed December 6, 2013

A very clean upmarket revolving restaurant where one can enjoy a variety of succulent dishes while enjoying the breathtaking view of Abu Dhabi. The staff are very nice and helpful, and the palatable food is served in an appetizing manner. The downside is that the prices are a little bit higher than in other places, which can be ascribed to the location and the uniqueness of the restaurant.

2  Thank Khaled A
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I am far from having acrophobia and visited atop the Space Needle in Washington State and the Towers of America in San Antonio, Texas. I am prone to motion sickness but didn't think I would have an issue dining in the Marina Mall Tower Tiara restaurant. Sadly I was mistaken and had a difficult time enjoying dinner with friends. Though the floor rotates very slowly I felt nauseous during the entire meal. The concept of a rotating restaurant high in the sky is brilliant, but because I was not able to enjoy my meal I rated this restaurant a three. If there is a next time I’ll take a Dramamine. The view was spectacular. Food was okay and service mediocre.

2  Thank starzh
Reviewed November 6, 2013

My wife was not very happy. The Food Quality was not as god as it use to be. The first waitress came and give out the Menu, When We told her that give us some starter first let us give some time to decide for the main course she Laugh, Which is not very comfortable. The second waiter came and bring some bread and some sauces and he said its free. I was about to ask him that DID WE ASK FOR SOMETHING FOR FREE. The Drinks were serve with food and no one came to refill water or soda, The soft drinks were in a can. Were not in glasses and no one came to open up and pour it in glasses. The Place was nice it use to be, But now this time I can see that the management has to close it soon. That day was my wife's Birthday and I took her for a dinner, If I knew that this place is like that now I would never come. And I have no reason to come back to TIARA.
POOR MANAGEMENT.

Review collected in partnership with RoundMenu.com
2  Thank Kashif A