“Friendly Staff”

Ranked #16 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for just over a year. Studio apartment was perfect and was cleaned daily & room staff very helpful and polite.
Absolutely no complaints at all about the hotel and service.
Coopers could be very busy but again the staff are always friendly, helpful and speedy with their service. Only problem is the smoke in the pub and wish smoking was only allowed outside.
Favourite bar in the hotel was the Pool Bar which was always very busy. At times the heat for the staff must be a nightmare but they are were always friendly and helpful especially Kenneth & Jessie. When I first arrive and was homesick after a few weeks; Kenneth was really kind & tried to cheer me up. He was a huge help in helping me feel settled and enjoy my time in Abdu Dhabi as well as becoming a good friend & enjoying my time at the Park Rotana. The pool bar would be lost without Kenneth & Jessie.

Room Tip: Rooms on the South side are quieter as the other side can be noisy because of people and music comin...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, September 3, 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

I would like to thank you for choosing us for your stay and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Park Rotana, and that my team was able to provide you with a 5 star experience throughout your stay.

We are looking forward to welcoming you for your next stay in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Francisco Giles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Crawley, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I lived here for half a year and the guys at the pool bar were great. They were always polite and helpful. And they made great cocktails. When I go back to Abu Dhabi I will be staying here again. When family came to visit they also enjoyed there time at the pool bar.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thank you so much for your fantastic comments following your recent visit at the pool bar. I am very pleased indeed to hear how much you appreciated your experience with us and that we managed to enhance your time in Abu Dhabi in some way

We look forward to welcoming you back to Aquarius in the future. Please do let me know when you are planning a return as I would be delighted to look after your booking personally.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I visit the pool bar at the Park Rotana most evenings. The reason I do so is because I have come to expect friendly, professional service as standard and bartender Kenneth exemplifies this. I cannot comment on the circumstances surrounding the previous reviewer's visit (if in fact it is a genuine review as opposed to a personal attack). But I have rarely counted anywhere as a reliable "local" to the extent I do at the Rotana pool bar, and my experience of Kenneth and his colleagues' dealings with other customers persuade me that I am far from alone in my appreciation of the venue.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Many thanks indeed for your lovely comments following your recent visit at the Aquarius Pool Bar. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and that you particularly enjoyed your time at the pool bar and Kenneth and his team were able to exceed your expectations.

Please let me know when you are planning a return as it would be my pleasure to look after your booking personally.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the Park Rotana many times over the last year. The hotel exceeds expectations and I frequently attend the pool bar and coopers with friends. The service is fantastic especially at the pool bar where I take my family weekly. We have come to know the staff very well thought out the hotel, especially Kenneth at the pool bar and Hem in coopers bar. They always make us feel welcome and bend over backwards to ensure we have a good time. It is one of my favorite destinations in Abu Dhabi. Every must visit! !!!

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Abu Dhabi
Reviewed August 11, 2014

There are few words to describe my experience. I will start with excellent, amazing, caring and attention to detail. If you want to feel like royalty, stay at the Park Rotana. You will not be disappointed..... I Love this place.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Marcus Bion T
South Australia, Australia
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I visited Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for an evening chill out with my friend. Since we usually go to the coopers bar (which is a superb Bar with good service) thought of going to the pool bar for a change when we went to the counter to give the order the person who was there was using the mobile and didn’t bother to reach us and take the order i had to call him twice for the order, when he approached he gave an weird attitude towards us(Like wise we were a trouble for him)anyways i dint care about it since we dint want to make a problem. When we gave the order most of the items were not available so had to go for an alternative and the person who served us was not flexible to suggest us. For the drinks order it took more than 20 mins because the particular person went here and there to get mint leaves, our order was 2 moijitos,i have never received a moijito in 20 mins but in this bar i experienced it.there were some few guest was also waiting for an order and was pissed for the bad service.Anyways thought of never to visit this bar ever again. I think the person who served us was Kenneth. Never thought Rotana had recruited this kind of negative characters. My advice is please check onto this matter. And get rid of that guy.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank 691Mike
Thank you for your feedback following your recent experience at the pool bar.

I am very sorry indeed to hear that you were disappointed with the service received. All guest feedback is incredibly valuable to us and I would very much like to look at your experience in more detail. Owing to the time passed, and the anonymity of on-line review websites, I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me at your convenience to discuss this further. This would allow me to investigate and to review your experience and then respond to you accordingly.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cairo
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I had just arrived to Park Rotana on a business trip as this will be my first night out of three weeks in the hotel. I will not speak of the hotel high standard as it is known and mentioned in previous comments. But I have this incident that really made me want to write this comment.
I ordered room service for dinner but the point is I am in the middle of fastening which I am not allowed to eat any beef, chicken, etcc or their products and I called the rooms service asking her about the some of the vegetarian food ingredients all of which did not suit me as they contain either butter, eggs or cheese. The Room Service (who unfortunately I do not know her name) was really cooperative, she kept giving me suggestions and asking for the food ingredients and coming back to me when the food contained any of these ingredients. Then she did something amazing and she told the chef who then called me and made me a special meal that suited my needs and fastening. Chef Narindar ( I hope i heard his name right) made amazing food that goes will with my fastening and was really helpful.
Big thanks for those two amazing people at Park Rotana.. you were really helpful and saved me from hunger :)))
after all its not about the hotel but about the people that works here that make your stay enjoyable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business