“Outstanding Property”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #16 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The restaurants, gym, pool, spa are all outstanding. The location is close to the Grand Mosque and a short drive to Ferrari World. However, the amazing quality of the staff is what puts this property at the top of my Abu Dhabi list of places to stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your positive review regarding your stay at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and I'm delighted to read that we exceeded your expectations during your stay.
I would also like to thank you for your comments in regards to the outstanding service you received which I will share with our colleagues.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Park Rotana Abu Dhabi

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I travel to Abu Dhabi for business and have used this hotel many times. I initially used this hotel because of its close proximity to the offices I visit. However, after the first stay at Park Rotana, I would stay in this hotel, even if the office proximity were not as good. Service and cleanliness of the facilities and rooms is top notch.

The food and beverages in the restaurants and bar are equally as good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your stay and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I am delighted to read that once again my team was able to offer you an excellent experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Everything was simply perfect.
Absolutely the best hotel I ever visited.The room was wide and clean.
The restaurants have high standards and the service simply great.
The only small problem was the noisy air conditioning in the room: I had to turn it off all the nigths to rest.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that my team was able to exceed your expectations during your stay. Regarding the air conditioning issue you mentioned, please be informed we will contact you via TripAdvisor message to identify the room number you stayed in, in order to investigate it further to analyze the problem of the equipment.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I was treated to an overnight stay in this hotel by my family as a birthday treat. (Together with a night at the Rolling Stones concert). Our accommodation was in a Club Rotana suite and it was excellent with a very good breakfast buffet downstairs or breakfast in the Club Rotana lounge on the top floor. The staff were obviously aware that it was my birthday and went to great lengths to provide lots of additional touches that made my stay very special. The facilities were excellent with a good Spa and swimming pool all excellently maintained and immaculately clean. I simply cannot fault any aspect of the hotel or it's operation.

The hotel is in a great location convenient for Yas Island, Abu Dhabi city and airport, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and close to the main road to Dubai. The architecture is a bit commercial and office-like but is beautifully appointed inside.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Park Rotana Abu Dhabi for your recent stay and for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I am delighted to read that my team was able to offer you a 5 star experience during your birthday, and I hope you enjoyed the concert.
Please keep visiting our rotanatimes website as many more concert packages will be available in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Excellent bargain to stay over and have 2 tickets for the Rolling Stones in Abu Dhabi! Good service even though we had to wait 45 min for check-in the afternoon, complimentary coffee and 20% of our F&B when we checked to compensate for the wait. Room is comfortable and nicely furnished, huge bed with soft pillows.

Compliments to the Staff at Teatro, great sushi, crispy squid and spring rolls, will certainly dine here again if the chance come up again.

Bus shuttle to the venue was convenient, take note though the shuttle back was a bit late - 12:30 and 1:30 after the concert ended at 11pm.

Rock on with Rotana, certainly money's worth!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

First of all I would like to apologize for the waiting period during the check in process and I’m happy that you enjoyed the complimentary discount we offered you for your stay.
We are delighted to read your feedback on our hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your room and your dining experience at Teatro Restaurant.
I would also like to apologize for the shuttle bus. After a detailed investigation, we realized that unfortunately a few guests who were not staying at Park Rotana took the shuttle bus as well. Due to this issue we had to dispatch a second bus, creating a delay in the transportation. Rest assured this will be discussed with our Guest Services Department, in order to improve in future events.
We look forward to welcome you back to Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

It was not my first time in this hotel, even though it is my company's choice, not mine. If it were mine I would surely come back because of the staff. I would specially praise the check-in and front desk, and the night concierge, wish I had taken note of their names to thank them specially for their friendliness and making a customer feel welcome. Congratulations to the manager for his team.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

We would like to thank you for your positive review regarding your stay at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi and I'm delighted to read that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay.
Rest assured your comments about our Front Desk staff will be shared with their manager in order to continuously improve the quality of our service.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I am staying in this hotel when writing this. The room is good for the price but really don't bother with and access to the Club it's not worth the extra.

The club room is small and quite badly organised. They have self service fridges that are locked so you cannot serve yourself. The food provided as snacks as in most lounges.

Better to visit a local supermarket to purchase supplies.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Feanorq8
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi.

First I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.
It was very disappointing for me to read that you have felt your experience with us was not good. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the areas where we fell short on.

We sincerely hope that this isolated happening will not prevent you from coming back again to the Park Rotana and giving us another chance to recuperate from our shortcomings.