I stayed @ Park Rotana for one night to enjoy the Metallica concert in Du Arena, Yas F1 Circuit.
Got a very good deal, but was not expecting anything special from the Hotel. Man, was I wrong!! The hotel was much better than expected. The staffs were very friendly and I also got the option for a late 4PM checkout.
Now some key features about the hotel which really impressed me:
1. Very friendly and helpful stuff
2. Clean room, with nice linen and toiletries. They provide toiletries by L'OCCITANE.
3. Very accommodating front desk: Being a smoker (which I am not proud of) I forgot to mention that I wanted a smoking room. After entering the room I realized it was a non smoking one. I called the front desk and they immediately accommodated me.
4. Good entertainment system
5. Did not try the room service, but the buffet breakfast was very good (though a bit expensive)
6. The location of the hotel is in the outskirt of Abu Dhabi (just at the entrance of the island), so don't expect any major attraction nearby. Though the famous Sheikh Zayed Mosque is minutes away. A must see for tourists. It welcomes visitors from all religion. Taxis are always available to take you wherever you want, 24/7. There is a nice park just behind the hotel, which looked nice if you want to enjoy some fresh air or go out for a walk.
7. The shower was excellent. Had one of the rain shower device, much better than the usual bathtub which till date I have never used in any of the hotels I stayed.
8. Did not get to use the Gym or Pool, guess they will also be nice
9. The interior decor of the room and lobby is what got full marks from me. It was sedate and comforting
Overall, if you are planning for a trip to (short/Extended) and want to get value out of your money spent on accommodation, I strongly suggest you pick this hotel.
Thanks Park Rotana team for the lovely, hospitable & relaxing stay at your property.
All the best folk. Keep up the Wanderlust spirit!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5-star Park Rotana Abu Dhabi is conveniently located around major Abu Dhabi’s landmarks and is only 10 minutes away from ADNEC. Its deluxe facilities comprise of 318 luxurious rooms and suites, 6 world class dining venues, 6 meeting rooms and spacious ballroom with day light access and outdoor terrace. The needs of business travellers are met with specially designed Club Rotana concept, and the guests can stay fit with state-of-the-art Bodylines Leisure & Fitness Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Park Rotana Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Rotana Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi