“Nice place...”

Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #18 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Overall a wonderful experience, the service, sleep quality contemporary ambience, food, good staff... I would surely want to stay agaiTyn... Only drawback was a bit far from downtown but nothing is far in Abu dhabi because of the affordable taxis and traffic sense managed by officials... Thumbs up to them...

• Stayed: February 2013
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, we would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share to the Tripadvisor community of your delightful experience with us.

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and that we have met your expectations. Feedback such as yours truly inspires us to keep up and exceed to satisfy our valued guests.

Once again, thank you for your positive review.

Please do come and visit us again soon.

We shall look forward to welcoming you again for another enjoyable and relaxed stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 3, 2013

What on earth has happened to the carvery on a friday? I have told many people to go here for a delicious carvery.....I will now be telling them not to bother, after visiting friday. How can you have a carvery roast dinner without roast potatoes, there used to be roast potatoes so who decided to take them away?I received 2 very small slices of meat, ( I did ask for another) it was cold, dried up, not a patch on how it used to be. Mash potatoes which where more like a bowl of lumps, again used to be fab, and no roasties! Vegetables all in one drum, certain ones I didn't like so I wasn't about to fish around for the ones I do like. So in a nutshell, 3 slices of meat, a spoonfull of lumps, cold gravy, 3 glasses of wine (I could have had more but I really wanted the food more than the drink) for 189 aed.....Not good, unless they improve and get it back the way it was, delicious food, roast potatoes and all the trimmings people will stop going.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vonone
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies with regards to your experience at Cooper's.

I have personally noted your comments and looked at the short falls. I have addressed them to the concerned for immediate corrective action.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. It will assist us in our constant strife to satisfy our valued guests.

We hope that in your next visit to Cooper's, we are able to meet your expectation and regain your patronage.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I chose this hotel based on its ranking and its proximity to the new convention center. Reserved an executive room. On reaching the front desk, I was immediately escorted to the executive floor and the lounge in it for a more relaxed check-in. I had to wait for about 10 minutes being offered drinks, while they attended guests who were there before me, and apparently this is not usual, as they kept mentioning their apology for that even in subsequent days. Simply said, lounge staff and actually all staff were always very cortuous and attentive. Room was spacious, with modern comforts.
Breakfast is nicely served in the lounge, which also has an evening snack time (could be enough for a full meal if you do not want to leave your executive floor).
Hotel is a 20 minutes drive to the convention center, and there is an available shuttle service for all guests to the center of the city.
This is an elegant practical very clean, well maintained hotel with very attentive all staff.

Room Tip: You pay little extra for an executive room, but you get a much better value
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank eyecairo
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Park Rotana!

Firstly, I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience with the Tripadvisor community.

I have noted the delay of drinks you have experienced during your check-in and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Also, I highly appreciate your kind understanding on the circumstance.

Nonetheless, we are glad that you are pleased with our rooms, food and beverage as well as our services.

Once again thank you for your positive review.

We look forward to welcome you again here in Park Rotana.

Best Regards,

Francisco Giles

Once again, thank you for your positive review. We look

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very pleasant hotel. Excellent rooms and service. Good restaurants and bar. Have stayed here many times, never disappointing. Similar to other Rotanas, you know the rooms will be of a good standard and clean, as well as modern, which is not always ther case elsewhere in Abu Dhabi

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Thank you very much for sharing your comments about our property here on Tripadvisor and being our guest on numerous occasions.

I am very glad to know that our services and facilities always met your expectations.

We highly appreciate you patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We use this hotel for conferences or events often and I think for a reason. They got a very consistently positive manner to handle guest requests, the staff is patient and quick, the restaurant morning or evening buffet is out of this world. You always find good quality offerings and fresh, nicely presented food. The price is also reasonable, there are often packages to take advantage of.

Room Tip: I like the rooms looking at the pool or park area, just find them more soothing overall. Corner suit...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!

First of all, thank you very much for your patronage and using our hotel for your conferences and events as well as for sharing your feedback with Tripadvisor community.

I am very glad to know that you keep enjoying our services, facilities and offerings and hope that we will keep having you as our guest in the future.

Your comments of appreciation will be shared with our team, and will be indeed a great motivation for them.

Once again, thank you very much for being our guest.

Sascha Bartz

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Theres a great restaurant or two in Amador and Teatro, the staff are really helpful and try so hard, the room service menu is limited and of poor value. The rooms are all clean and modern. The pool is rubbish - the architectural designer was never briefed on the transition of the sun meaning the pool area is perpetually in the shade.

Having stayed here for 2 months I cannot recommend this property to anyone due to the fact it faces a main highway and constant flow of loud drunken foul mouthed men and desperate women who frequent Coopers downstairs. There is no end of well-to-do men revving their flashy cars shouting profanities lacking any common respect and a train of women of ill repute who follow them.

Avoid this property - there are better value hotels elsewhere in Abu Dhabi.

If you cannot avoid staying at the property - make sure they put you in a room facing the rear.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank trekkwik
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!

First of all, thank you very much for choosing our property for you recent long stay in Abu Dhabi and taking time to write this review.

While I am glad that you have enjoyed our dining facilities and hospitality of the staff, I am very much concerned that the hotel’s location and pool facilities did not meet your expectations and that you were disturbed by outside noises.

I appreciate your constructive comments, and hope that this unfortunate experience will not prevent you from staying in Park Rotana Abu Dhabi in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact my office directly if I can be of further assistance.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Stayed there only one night.

Nice new hotel with well furnished and good size rooms. Meals in the restaurant were good.

Location good for people wanting to be closer to the airport. Not good if you have business to do around the cornishe. Would not recommend for tourist.

I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Frank_Jakarta
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, General Manager at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Greetings from Park Rotana Abu Dhabi!

Thank you very much for staying at Park Rotana Abu Dhabi recently and sharing your comments with Tripadvisor community.

I am very glad that you have enjoyed our property and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Sascha Bartz