“Horrible”

Papa Murphy's Pizza
Ranked #1,863 of 2,707 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Less than 1 star. Horrible customer service. I ordered 2 of the same pizzas and only got one (after over an hour of waiting) then called customer service and got some half hearted apologies with no resolutions. I cancelled the order and requested my money to be refunded, 1 hour later the 2nd pizza comes. I sent it back and the branch said customer service will call me. Fast forward to the next day and surprise, no calls from anyone. I called again to be put on hold and transferred with excuses like 'the area manager will contact you'. I asked for the contact of said area manager (might have had to wait what? 1 week to hear back?) and them was put on hold AGAIN and transferred AGAIN to some nonchalant sounding man that AGAIN had no resolution. All I wanted was a simple refund but I could not deal. Keep the money. Never ordering again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

Best pizza in Abu Dhabi with a 1 am delivery it was so good. Order Papa’s favorite with thin crust it is amazing.

Date of visit: December 2018