All reviewsitalian restaurantbeautiful hotelmsloungepool
Reviewed July 23, 2018

It was great experience, the hotel was amazing and view from the room was fascinating. The stuff was so nice especially I want to mention the Restaurant manager Miss Vera she was so amazing assisting me in the restaurant and explaining to me about the hotel and what is going on and about new restaurants that will open soon. So I had great time at the breakfast and the kitchen stuff was super great. Buffet was not big but the food was tasty.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jaclyn E, Manager at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Residences Emirates Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Marfazar18,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and kind words. Vera is over the moon! You really made her sparkle. We are delighted you had a wonderful time in our care. We very much hope to welcome you back to Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi soon. Please do let us know when you will return, I know Vera would be honored to personally handle your next reservation at veronica.popescu@hyatt.com. Kindest regards, Jaclyn Evans, Director of Restaurants

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Visited Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi for weekend stay, this place is amazing, location, facilities, breathtaking interiors and above all fantastic rooms with awesome views

The staff are great friendly, prompt. Kudos to the management for the fantastic opening and bring this hotel to life

Hyatt is back with a bang this hotel will really shake the Dubai Market

So if you are in town for Business, holiday or just a weekend getaway Grand Hyatt should be on top of your list as accommodation

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
GrandHyattD, Public Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Residences Emirates Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Dear Siddharth V, thank you for the wonderful review of Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi, we are thrilled to hear about your wonderful stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

The Grand Hyatt is the brand new hotel of Abu Dhabi. Breathtaking atmosphere with a shape of magic. Luxurious rooms and impeccable service. The pool with a beach access and the gym are literally amazing.
The Italian Restaurant "Verso", in the hotel, is one of the newest spots in Abu Dhabi, Everyone who loves the real Italian cuisine should try Verso. The pasta and the pizza are very tasty with the same Italian flavor that you can find just in Italy. I recommend you also to try the soup with mussels and clams, delicious! Chef Marco and all the staff take care of you from the appetizer to the dessert to enjoy a real Italian experience! Great job and great food Chef Marco!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Jaclyn E, Manager at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Residences Emirates Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2018

Ciao Dionigi B, Thank you so very much for your beautiful review, Marco and the team were utterly thrilled to read your kind words. You have really made our week! I am so pleased you enjoyed our hotel and gym. Please let me know when you will return, I would be delighted to personally handle your next reservation and hope to welcome you back to Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi and Verso very soon. You can reach me on jaclyn.evans@hyatt.com. Very best, Jaclyn Evans, Director or Restaurants

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent in every way!

The Grand Hyatt is a beautiful hotel with an excellent beach.
I stayed 27 nights on a business trip in Grand Hyatt , Abu Dhabi . Starting from First night in hotel it was amazing. Grand Hyatt is beautiful place to stay. It has beach in the back side.

Breakfast is awesome. The rooms are very clean and tidy with Emirates views. Evening walks with the Marina mall and beach side is fantastic experience and is unforgettable.

I had very good experience with the Housekeeping. The Housekeeping manager Ms Sini including a Assistant manager Mr Shanu is very polite and calm. It is unforgettable.

While checking out I had again have pleasant experience with the front desk. My stay in Grand Hyatt, Abu dhabi is really fantastic. Grand Hyatt is best holiday destination for Holidays. I can rate Grand Hyatt as one of the best hotel in Abu Dhabi.

Miss you Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank AmolK448

Dear Amol K, many thanks for the extensive review and lovely comments, my colleagues and I are delighted to hear about your excellent stay and will make sure your compliments are passed on to Sini and Shanu. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Guys,
I have been moving 200night and I was staying in hotel in Abu Dhabi on beach side....and i was dying have some perfect Italian Meal for a while.... my hotel concierge suggested me to visit the Italian restaurant at Grand Hayyat.
I visited with one of my friend, a special evening for both of us. We ordered some fantastic dishes on the menu which where just amazing and perfect for our evening we ordered for bottle of Chatti and Antipasti which was fantastic and later had some really nice pasta. . Burratta was amazing but my friend found it bit off tastes, may be cause she didn’t like the olives in it.
We loved all-time favorite Tiramisu =, it was perfect romantic evening for us I was wanted to share my feedback but it looks like wine was too much on my head that evening…. Must visit .. also I missed to tell you guys the service was amazing the and I forget the name of people the waiter was very professional and the head waiter or manager was just great and guided us some nice dishes…..thanks you …Verso and will come back soon …. And thanks pyush for making it perfect evening for us….
Ciao
Mark Simon
Co founder Al Azizi Jobs

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank MarkSimon
Jaclyn E, General Manager at Grand Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel and Residences Emirates Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Ciao Mark, Thank you so much for your kind words! I can't tell you how happy we were to read your lovely review - Peeyush is thrilled! I am delighted you and your guest had a wonderful time. Please do let me know when you will be returning, I would be delighted to personally handle your reservation and welcome you back with a glass of Chianti from me as a gesture of thanks. Very Best, Jaclyn Evans, Director of Restaurants jaclyn.evans@hyatt.com