“Excellent stay”

Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #11 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I really enjoyed stay at your hotel.I recomend to my friends and next time I prefer to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,599)

Reviewed January 24, 2011

And in a city with hundred of great restaurants, an excellent buffet as well.

Great stay at this place. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank KevinHaroun
cristalhotel, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2011

Thank you for the comments; we are looking forward to welcome you back at the Cristal Hotel, and soon at our new hotel in Salam Street

Reviewed January 22, 2011

it was a nice stay in a cristal hotel. The services are awesome and what i enjoyed the most is the food in the 17th floor.

1  Thank axdark

It is rewarding to know that our guests will be back and will recommend our hotel.

Reviewed December 10, 2010

I was stayng for just 2 nights in this hotel and its perfect for me and to my friend,the food,the room and staff i think he is the housekeeping guy he is friendly and respectfull..if im not mistaken his name is bijaya and also the room service guy..its pleasure to stay this kind of hotel, 4 star but better than 5 star hotel....

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
cristalhotel, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2011

Thank you for the comments, it is very rewarding to know that our guests are rating us as 5 star hotel.

Reviewed December 8, 2010

front of house not so grand but it ticks all the right boxes for everything else.in room dining exellent the emrald suite very good and front house exellent. you must see vinod he is a true gentelmen and runs out of his way to help. strongly reccomend this hotel for every one

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank wasimtayyab

Thank you for the comments; it is very rewarding to know that our colleagues are exceeding our guests’ expectations.

Reviewed December 5, 2010

Extremely excellent and very attentive staff. They go out of their way to assist!! Duty manager is best I have seen with regard to ensuring tenants are happy. Large, clean rooms and room darkening curtains make for a nice sleep in. Comfortable mattresses. Many, many more pros than cons in this hotel. The spa is great and well-equipped for a hotel of this size. Concierge is very helpful and got a taxi pre-arranged every morning for me so I would have no wait.
The staff even call my company to ensure that certain services which were excluded during my stay was not an error.

Ony negatives I can find:
Difficult to get a taxi in this part of town during certain times of day. Have the concierge get one for you to avoid any frustration.
Only 1 restaurant - and it is buffet style, but the food is very good nonetheless.
This is a DRY HOTEL, so if you want a drink, you will need to go elsewhere. They do, however, make excellent fruit cocktails to try to make up for this.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
cristalhotel, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2011

Thank you for the comments; it is very rewarding to know that guests are recommending our hotel.
Concerning the restaurant, soon a Sushi restaurant will be open, we are following with the concerned about the liquor license, hopefully soon it will be approved and the transportation, please let the concierge department always handle it on your behalf.

Reviewed December 1, 2010

It's three minutes walk from my office, so for me it would be close to 5-star, but I think that 4 star would be right for most. The rooms are great - everything works as it should - my CDs play on the room music system. The staff do their job when I want them to and keep out of my way when I don't want them - the latter being one of of my tests of a good hotel - I only had to tell them that I could draw my own curtains on the first day. The breakfast is the best I've had in the UAE.

No bar - so you have to walk out for a beer.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for the comments, we will be looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel and we are glad to inform you that the liquor license is under process, hopefully we will get approval soon.