1,765 results
All reviewsmadinat zayed shopping centreupgraded to a suitegreat hotelrecommend this hotelcentral locationfree upgradefront officeroom servicehouse keepingbusiness tripenjoyed my staynice roomlate checkexcellent stayspecial thanksmrgym
Reviewed August 16, 2018

reception is very poor with no friendly service as before.there was only one person serving in the breakfast room who was under severe pressure.only one towel provided in our room.there was a mix up with our reservation etc.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service
24/7 on-call support available
Rijon front office staff excellent cooperation in providing as per customer requirement.
Arjun front office manager available always to support customer.
Good location with several out dine options.
Shopping centres and hotel located on the main streets.
Excellent xeroxed of vallet parking and concierge
Advisable for solo, family or business travellers
Good clean and well maintained rooms.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Sherif M, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Nawazall,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. I am most pleased that you found your stay enjoyable. What a great reward to myself & my team that our guests leave us feeling happy with our service!

I am delighted to hear that staffs was able to contribute to making your visit to Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi enjoyable. This is exactly the type of experience we aim to deliver to each & every guest.

Once again, I appreciate your kind words & look forward to seeing you next time you stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Cristal hotel for my business trip to Abu Dhabi. The room is clean and spacious with a good view of the skyline. The staff is very friendly and made me feel at home. Keeps me happy especially when i am away from home. Thank you very much for making my trip a successful one.

Dear Alinaha,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. It is always our aim to deliver a high standard of service & I am pleased that you felt we achieved this during your stay.

I will share your comments regarding the service, weather, location & staff with my team as this kind of feedback is always motivating & encouraging.

I look to welcoming you back again at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Best Regards,

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Nice hotel with very nice staff and clean room at a perfect location. I prefer this hotel whenever possible.Madinat zeyed Shopping mall is just in front so very comfortable for shoppers. Overall excellent hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sherif M, Front Office Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Akalathingal,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay & delighted that the service, location & staff met your expectations.

I look to welcoming you back again at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Regards,

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Really appreciated the help desk , especially Mr.Rijan , excellence in behaviour and comfy to clients. Good and clean enough , value for money meets the stay , immediate response from housekeeping team.

Loyal message for your information ( those who searching best hotel stay with gud price value , cleanliness and good behaviour by staff to attend )

Dear Thajemke,

I am delighted to hear that Mr. Rijan was able to contribute to making your visit to Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi enjoyable. This is exactly the type of experience we aim to deliver to each & every guest.

Regards,