“The Crystal Hotel is an excellent hotel”

Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #11 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We stayed at the hotel when we had a short break in Abu Dhabi. The room was large, attractive, comfortable and very clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful. It was in the centre so very convenient and easy to get taxí's. I would stay again and would recommend it to anyone going to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Janet P
CristalHotelsResorts, General Manager at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2012

Thank you very much for the posted notification which I was delighted to receive. It was great pleasure hosting you at the Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi.

We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We arrived early in the morning for a 4 night stay after a hectic time at the airport trying to sort out lost luggage. Management organised 2 rooms for us earlier than check in time, and an up-grade at that. We were very impressed with everything from the lovely spacious rooms, the happy smiling faces everytime we saw anyone from the hotel. the pool to the buffet dinner. I would recommend the Cristal Hotel to anyone going to Abu Dhabi and would like to thank them for phoning the airport day after day to see when our luggage would arrive. The pool area is lovely, gym equiped with good quality equipment and lets not forget about the hairdresser who gave me a makeover. From the Harveys in South Africa, THANK YOU and we hope to be back very soon

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mandy1966

It is always a pleasure to read such fantastic reviews from our guests. I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our outstanding staff enjoys making our guests feels welcome. Thank you for choosing to stay with Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

i stayed for 3 nights and they gave me a good service with a smile as well. hoping to visit again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohomed M

We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I made abooking for 2 nights, when i arrived was very nice greeting check in fast and upgraded , thank you Naseem in front desk ,room srevice food ok but should be another kinds off food ,thank you cristal family i will be

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you for your good comments and your kind review. We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and it feels great to read you had a wonderful stay with us.

I have conveyed your kind words to our staff especially Naseem and very much touched by your thoughtful gesture. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Booked for six nights at the cristal hotel, abu dhabi,
Upon arrival at the hotel at 10 pm , it was to a very warm welcome, and I was given a very nice room , a suite in fact on the 8 Th floor.

Well the room itself was fantastic with a coffee and tea making facilities little section, which I found to be very convenient as I am an early waker.
The bed was mega comfortable and so were the pillows , although a bit on the biggish side, they were extremely good.

The service was impeccable , esp from the crew who works with Ann, superb people. But to be fair the whole staff did their best to make the customers happy , always around to help.
The bistro makes wonderful juices try the orange juice , stunning....,

The hotel itself is situated off electra street and close to the madinat sayed centre which caters maily for the locals but a few little goodies can certainly be bought there, theyhave a good food court, and two restaurants , i have tried the indian which was ok, and the lebanese which i really enjoyed. This centre is right next to the hotel.

The cost of local phone calls in the hotel is a bit pricey so be aware of that, it is so all over Abu Dhabi.
They have a spa in the hotel which I am told is good, and a hairdresser on the 19 th floor , very pricey indeed.

The breakfast was of good quality and room service was good.
There is free wifi in the lobby and fast indeed, and cable for the laptop in the room, there is no wifi in the rooms.

The concierge service is really excellent.

What did I find wrong with the hotel, very hard to find, the only small snag is theo mosque opposite which breaks into song at 5 am daily, however aftr the 5 th night I did not hear it anymore.

All the rooms are nice however it is worth paying a few bucks more to be upgraded to a suite if you are two, they are magnificient rooms, alrhough I would have prefered lighter curtains, ( personal choice)

The reception staff are always there to guide you and help so dont hesitate to ask for help with places to go .
There is a restaurant in the hotel and a bistro ,but that doesnt stop you from ordering take aways which are delivered to your hotel should you feel like a change.
I found this hotel to be very good and would definitely go back there.

Room Tip: All rooms are good however if you can afford it choose a suite for a few bucks more on a hier floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank FFHMGPD

I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi
will be your first choice in Abu Dhabi.

Furthermore If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for about a month as my company booked me a room there before I could find a permanent place to stay in Abu Dhabi, and I have to say I absolutely loved it. The facilities are top notch and the people are very friendly and receptive. The location of the hotel is also excellent with most things within walking distance, and if wanting to travel a bit further, theres always a cab around the corner.

The suite I stayed in was spacious and very thoughtfully furnished, with a lot of attention to detail so that whether I was resting, watching tv, working on the desk or having food, everything was hassle free. The housekeeping guy was a genius and figured out how exactly I preferred my stuff to be arranged and so coming back from work and entering the room was an amazing feeling everyday!

The ambience and decor of the restaurants and the cafes is also quite nice and I found it a great place to just sit down and work as well. All said, I would recommend it to anyone visiting abu dhabi, and especially those staying for a little longer.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Israr U

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi. We are grateful that we were able to provide you a wonderful and satisfying experience. Through this appreciation that we commit to strive more in maintaining the best of service to all our guests.

If there is any further way that we can assist you, please let us know. Looking forward to welcoming you again at Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi, your home away from home.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have been used to stay once in a month in this hotel for the last 6-7 months. I till the last time I am very happy with their hospitality. I'm very happy to recommend this hotel for any kind of stays in the Abu Dhabu city. They are providing the best facilities for their guests.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.