“Food is great, but service is a bit slow.”
Review of Chateau Blanc

Chateau Blanc
Ranked #11 of 29 Bakeries in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I ordered cake for my wife's birthday, the time took for delivery within town limits was poor. Moreover I requested for CC machine so I can pay by card, but the delivery guy shown up without the POS machine. There was a price difference in the order and delivery. I had to make call to the store and they said it was a mistake.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

We just popped in for a quick lunch with the babies. The staff were very accommodating and pleasant. Food portions are good and quality of the food was very good.
Prices are quite decent for the location of this restaurant.

I recommend it!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank XenderX
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Food and deserts are decent but the service is incredibly slow. I ordered a cake the morning before and the next day it took 45 minutes to find it. No writing was on the cake as I told them.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

I’ve heard so many good things about this cafe so decided to visit for weekend breakfast/lunch. First the service was terrible. Waitress was so slow and our food took ages to arrive. We had hoped to order some desert but sat for 20 minutes waiting on our plates to be cleared so decided against it. In the end up we had to go up to the cashier to pay as there was no sign of anyone coming to our table nor did they check at any point if our food was ok. I wouldn’t mind if the place was busy but there was only one other table along with my table. For a patisserie/bakery our bread rolls were frozen on the inside and croissant and spring rolls were extremely hard to cut. Very disappointed. The location and decor is beautiful as is the menu variety but they really need to work on basic service.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank kazm321
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

I saw an adv. of this cafe in the Instagram and I got interested to try it. I went with my friend for breakfast. The service was fast and they were friendly. I had coffee lait with almond milk since I am allergic to the normal milk. The shakshoka was delicious and the sauce is full of herbs flavour. We had also the egg Benedict and we loved it. I did not like the French toast because the taste of egg was there. Finally my friend surprised me and celebrated my birthday with there famous chocolate cake and it tasted like a piece of art. I would like to back and try the dinner out side when the wither get better.

Date of visit: November 2018