“Amazing Experience!”
Review of At 25

At 25
Ranked #435 of 2,658 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Description: Grill@25 is a relaxed rooftop bar where you can listen to laid back beats, smoke a shisha and enjoy the sunset on the 25th floor of Marriott Downtown Abu Dhabi. Sundowners get unbeatable views of the surrounding cityscape at night time while savoring a wide selection of bites. Come, mix and mingle over refreshing hand-crafted drinks.
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been in Grill@25 on my third day of stay here in UAE. As a first timer, I definitely recommend this place as it has an exemptional view from the heart of Abu Dhabi! They have great selection of drinks and food! I am already in love with their steaks!!! Good job for the chefs! The service, I could say, no room for mistakes. They had showed an excellent service and even dealt with my preferences as I am a very picky person. I would like to thank the servers for taking his time dealing with me named Praveen and Vilas. Great job guys! Good team! Will definitely come back and would refer the place to my colleagues! Cheers!

rosshorwitz, Manager at At 25, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Hi ChillsAround17,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave feedback on your visit to Grill@25 rooftop bar and restaurant.

I have shared your kind words with Vilas and Praveen and they are absolutely delighted to hear such a review from one of our guests.

We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Rooftop bar suggested by Oksana from Reception but me and my friend were planning to go to just to have cup of coffee at Lobby Lounge. Me and friend we really like the place. Staff are really helpful and friendly. Don is really good on that what he is doing. I really like the cocktail which he suggested to get.

rosshorwitz, Manager at At 25, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Hi Etern G,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us feedback on your visit to Grill@25 Rooftop restaurant and bar!

I have shared your kind words with Don and he is absolutely delighted to hear such feedback from one of his guests.

We all hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

I amazed I mean simply fantastic ambiance wow the drinks are so cool I know that mixologist Bahubali I am sorry vilas he is so funny and I was amazed with his mixology wow simply wow and staff up there are simply superb I really wanna try his Raspberry Lychee caipirinha. Wanna visit that place back again

rosshorwitz, Manager at At 25, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2018

Hi Ashredrum77,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us feedback on your visit to Grill@25 rooftop restaurant and bar!

I have shared your kind words with the team as well as with Vilas the mixologist.

Grill@25 rooftop restaurant and bar

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Great place to have a few drinks. Travelling as a solo but the staff made me feel welcome. Highly recommend!

rosshorwitz, Manager at At 25, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Hi Roneil,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us feedback on your visit to Grill@25 rooftop restaurant and bar.

I have shared your review with the team and they are absolutely delighted to hear such words from one of our guests.

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

A must visit place in Abudabi downtown. I visit this bar a couple of weeks ago with some of my friends. Good place to spend your evening.. wonderful people around... Really want to thank mr Vilas, Nadir, Ryan.. thank you guys. !! You made our evening more meaningful.

rosshorwitz, Manager at At 25, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2018

Hi Arun,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave feedback on your visit to Grill@25 rooftop restaurant and bar.

I have shared your feedback with the Ryan, Nadir and Vilas and they are absolutely delighted to hear such kind words from one of our guests.

Kind Regards,