Tripadvisor
Abu Dhabi
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

The place is nice and looks great however the management their are sloppy and lost control. They have only one person in the Recieption and she is not able to communicate with any of the customers and couldn’t manage the checkout. More than four families in the small Recieption waiting more than half an hour to check out. I asked her to get the manager her and she called her but she never show up. I got the phone number for the call center to report this problem but no body picked up after 3 trials.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
ShanthoshK2, Front Office Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Downtown Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Helmybd2,

Thank You for sharing your recent visit feedback here in trip advisor .

We truly value your opinion and we are sorry to hear that we were not up to your expectation .

Whilst you had walked in for a site visit , our Front desk agent was in the middle of 4 departures which was our whole days operation and the reason for one associate serving the reception .Our Sales Executive for long term leasing was speaking to a guest who had a prior confirmed meeting appointment.

It was truly unfortunate that you had to wait but given the circumstances our associates tried their best to identify an apartment to take you for site visit with the limited inventory we had available that day . You did ask to be spoken to a manager and she tried her best to come see you within three minutes , however she just missed you .

I was glad to know that our sales executive immediately returned call later in the afternoon after her meeting was finished and provided with all necessary information for your query .

Thank You once again and look forward to welcome you back to our hotel .

Best Regards,

Shanthosh
Front Office Manager
Shanthosh.kumar@marriott.com

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of a 1 week stay in the 2 bed apartment.It was faultless!
The Kitchen, the bedrooms, the large front room and the TV channel options were amazing.
Added to this were the ever so attentive staff. From Reception to Maintenance to Pool staff. Each and every one of them were polite, friendly and helpful.
Since my return I have recommending this hotel to friends and family.
I can't wait to visit again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019

The place was huge, I mean living room, dining but the rooms not as much. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment and it did not feel the 5 star feel to it. The place is not thoroughly cleaned. One day when we came back to the room I was surprised to see that the cleaning crew left the place half cleaned and water running in the kitchen and one of the bathrooms. I felt it was so inconsiderate.
Washer/dryer is just a washer. There was no conventional dryer. We ended up with a bunch of damp clothes.
Location is perfect and lots of stores and Al Wadha mall near by.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

We took a 3 bhk apartment here for our big family of 7. This was the most memorable vacation I had. The apartment had a nice living room a dinning area, a well equipped kitchen and 3 spacious bed rooms. They even gave us a water dispenser with hot and cold water (extra 15 aed). Me and my sisters cooked breakfast here. The kitchen was very user friendly. The price is very reasonable.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019

these apartments are very nice and the resort is a place to go if you are looking for safety, comfort and easy access to places of high interest in Abu Dahbi, not far from the corniche, correct distance from the Louvre museum, good restaurants and other activities inside the hotel

Room tip: all the floors are very quiet and each apartment offers high quality eqipments in every room
Date of stay: January 2019