“Very Tasty Burgers ”
Review of Huff & Puff Burger

Huff & Puff Burger
Ranked #938 of 2,658 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Small place yet big in taste. I called and ordered my meal for take away and I was surprised when they asked for my car plate number. I googled my way there to find this tiny place with no where to park but employees in the street taking the orders and delivering to the cars. Great concept I though so get my meal which was beef vintage burger and the spicy chicken burger that also had a ring to its name. When in Dubai and looking for a fast tasty burger Huff & Puff is the place to go to

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

It’s quite a unique restaurant from the outside with an iconic logo. I ordered the huffed and stuffed burger with an extra patty, and crispy chicken wings. They were great, the chicken wings had a nice bite to them.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Guys if anyone in Abu Dhabi has not tried this place, well, then you’re missing out! Cute clean burger place, very fresh, they’re moto: ‘no burger touches the grill till you order it’
You cannot get fresher than that!
Staff very friendly especially ELWIN, thank you for being patient with me, your customer skills were 10/10.
I had the puff burger, was looking so good, I forgot to take a picture of it, so I took the pic of the box! Lol

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I initially gave this restaurant 4 stars as loved their son of a gun and huff burgers. In my initial review I wrote that Huff and Puff offered the best burgers in the UAE hands down. However, the quality of their burgers has reduced significantly. The last couple of times I ordered the son of a gun the quality and flavour of the chicken had changed dramatically. Originally a delicious and tender chicken burger which did not make me feel overly full after eating, this has now been replaced with an overly salty, more heavily breaded chicken burger which is stringier in texture and results in a very heavy stomach afterwards. The reduction in quality of the huff burger is not as noticeable but it too tastes drier and less juicy. All this, coupled with the extremely long time to prepare the burgers, has unfortunately resulted in me having to change my rating to 2 stars. I really hope the restaurant reverts back to the quality of burgers it provided over two months ago

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Small restaurant. It has a comfortable outdoor seating. Nice mood. Friendly staff. Yummy burgers. Fresh and juicy. You should try spicy fried chicken burger and grilled steak burger. Excellent service. Affordable prices.

Date of visit: October 2017