Tripadvisor

from $64.05
from $75.69
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews camel ride desert safari dune bashing was awesome land cruiser henna painting belly company driver blast thrill adventure dunes information uae
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dune bashing was pretty tame (mainly cause other passengers got motion sickness) but also cause there was quite a few other vehicles bashing at the same time, but the camp was great and due to the odd weather conditions we got to see a desert rainbow. Amazing. Dervish and belly dancer were excellent. Worth waiting for. Food was fine, shishas etc also all good. Drive from Abu Dhabi is about 45mins,

1  Thank aengusj2016
vootours, Public Relations Manager at VooTours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing. We apologise for the Dune bashing did not go so well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had two airport transfers from Abu Dhabi airport to Dubai by VooTours and we had a great experience on both. VooTours was also very responsive to my questions and answered emails within minutes. This was in stark contrast to other tour operators I was communicating with, whom I had to call several times and yet would not provide the info I needed, despite them saying multiple times that they would.

My husband and I arrived early on the day of the transfer, while our sons were on a much later flight from Paris to Abu Dhabi. When VooTours sensed some concern on my part since our sons were arriving late and the transfer was about 90 minutes, they proactively told me that they will communicate with me as soon as the driver and our sons were together. This gave me peace of mind.

My husband and I, and our sons, had the same driver -- Abdul. Abdul was very professional, pleasant, and a safe driver. We felt very safe on the 90-minute drive to Dubai. Abdul was also very knowledgeable and shared a lot of good information about Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and the UAE. Abdul certainly went above and beyond. We can highly recommend VooTours and Abdul.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thanks for your great review. I am glad that you loved our services. We aim to make all our guests elated by providing great hospitality to them.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Great Tour, you can see the falcons in hospital, you hold one, and see many procedures they do there. They show everything about Falcon. I loved this tour

Date of experience: January 2020
vootours, Public Relations Manager at VooTours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

It was an amazing experience at Desert Safari.A rejuvenating experience amidst the Arabian Desert. Thankyou Vootours for this memorable experience. Thanks to the driver Shamsheer he was very cooperative and friendly.Really enjoyed the dune bashing and camel riding.Highly recommend Vootours for a lifetime experience to cherish with.

Date of experience: January 2020
Relax07697710682, Public Relations Manager at VooTours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We will share the same with our driver.Hope you had a great tour!

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Only four star because staffs are not do co-operative. We enjoyed everything. But not got good suggestions from staff. Should be like first come first serve but if you have new money you get everything which is not fair. Anyways, we like it. Highly recommended for everyone.

Roam15755598833, General Manager at VooTours, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Thanks for the review. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please share the booking reference number and date of tour in order to investigate. We are here to provide flawless service to our customers and we do not want any staff in our company who cannot co-operate with our guest. Once again we are sorry on behalf of our staff. I will thoroughly investigate and get back to you shortly. please do not forget to share the details ( Date & Booking Reference)