“Very average over all”

Abu Dhabi Airport Hotel
New Delhi, India
“Very average over all”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Hotel was just average and facilities are normal. One should not expect big from this hotel, just Ok for transit and food was not upto standards. Over all this hotel being in Airport, most recommend for air transit only.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Srinivas777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This hotel was literally a disaster for us.

Despite booking TWO MONTHS in advance, when we went to check-in at the arranged 06:00 (after a horrible 14 hour flight) we were told we would have to wait an hour and a half. We were only going to be using the room for about 5 hours, so I said if they didn't have any rooms available until 07:30 we would come back then but couldn't be expected to pay full price. We spoke to reception and the manager but they would not budge at all and were insistent we would still have to pay £100 despite them letting someone else stay in our pre-booked room while we waited on a chair outisde!! They also said we could use their lounge and have free coffee and food, but when we went to help ourselves to the food we were stopped and told it wasn't allowed.

It was a farce. They were extremely unhelpful / rude. I will not be going back!

Save some money and use the sleeping pods in terminal 3 instead!

Room Tip: Use sleeping pods instead - this hotel is completely unreliable!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
7 Thank Steph F

Travelers are raving about these Abu Dhabi hotels

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for one night. It is not a bad place. Beds are comfortable. The only problem I had was that the internet is not available in hotel room, which might be problematic during business trips.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Lukasz K
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed November 7, 2013

This was a simple clean room, and naturally you pay a premium because it is a transit hotel. The only gripe I had was that there was no clock anywhere in the room - and that is particularly important at an airport where you have a flight to catch! Earplugs are useful because there is constant noise in the corridors with passengers and staff coming and going, slamming doors, and so on, but if you can afford it, it's a clean quiet place to sleep at this busy airport.

Room Tip: Book in advance, very hard to get a room on arrival
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank lcc76
Japan
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Booked online in advance as I had read that there were not many rooms in the hotel. Travelling with two kids and we had a long wait for our connecting flight so we got a room from 6 in the morning until 6 in the evening. Our room was clean and spacious, no complaints about the beds or bathroom. Staff were polite and helpful and they let us check in a little early and check out a little late. It is quite expensive for a hotel with no amenities as such but I would recommend it to anybody with a long wait who doesn't want to sleep on a chair in the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank qwerty12324
International
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Have stayed in this hotel twice on long connections in Abu Dhabi airport (both times travelling with a toddler) and it is a lifesaver. The rooms are spotless - comfortable bed and good selection of toiletries in the bathroom. Worth the money for the opportunity to turn out the lights and lie down for a few hours. I wish they served food.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
6 Thank louiselo
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I book this hotel for my mother and sister and niece,they have lay over for 13 hours after come to visit me in usa pick this hotel because inside the airport and they never been in Abu Dhabi before and they don't speak English and my mom old and not well so she need place that close.
My mom can sleep all nite because some contraction in the hotel or somewhere near their room
My mom can hear someone bengin in the floor or wall all night i don't understand why they put people in the room when there is contraction work have to be done?
Because they speak almost none English I assume they don't care because they know they don't know how to complain!this hotel is exvensive they don't have anything but place to sleep and shower! For money that I pay $318 US per night,the list they can do gift my ill mother a room to have decent sleep I don't think that to much to ask!! My mom say bed is not comfortable and the cleanliness is ok.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family