Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,035 results
All reviews vip lounge courtesy call regular guest heart of the city free valet parking location is excellent rooms are clean friendly hotel second home excellent hospitality walking distance housekeeping staff easy access comfortable stay room service is home away from home recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good hotel located heart of Abu Dhabi hotel is very well cleaned and the small is lobby was just brilliant staff were amazing and helpful hotel had free valet parking as well which is a big think in Abu Dhabi

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 535srikanthm,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your time at City Seasons Al Hamra, Abu Dhabi. When you’re happy, we’re happy, and we’ll be sure to pass along compliments to our associates. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back. Visit anytime.

With Kind Regards,

General Manager.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm comfortable of the place and convenient of the location is in the central of the city.
Service of the staff are cooperative, very helpful and warm greetings upon check in and give you courtesy call ask how is your stay very impressive.
Rooms are clean and comfortable of the rooms.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear moustafamoamed,

Thank you for sharing the feedback about your recent stay with us and your review was an absolute pleasure to read. I was delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and your kind words of appreciation have been shared with my entire team. It is our dedication to ensure our guests feel welcomed and are taken care of by our colleagues so that they have memorable experiences.

It has been our joy and privilege to serve you and I look forward to welcoming you again to City Seasons Al Hamra , Abu Dhabi..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Location is in the central located, very convenient.
Reception is fast check in and cooperative and professional in talking to customer.
Housekeeping is very helpful and attentive to my needs very good service, they listened quick response during my entire stay. My stay is very comfortable and convenient.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Imsr12,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to note that you found the service and facilities to your satisfaction as this is what we strive to achieve at all times. Ensuring guest comfort is our main focus and we are glad that we were able to meet your expectation...

We look forward to welcoming you back to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel frequently to Abu Dhabi on business trips and have found this hotel to be the best. It meets all my requirements in terms of location, clean spacious rooms, good breakfast and fast efficient check in at the reception. Thank you Ms Lean, Katherine and Linda for your friendly hospitality and service. I must also mention the very helpful concierge service and hassle free valet parking. Overall very satisfied.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear vinodemehta,

Thank you for choosing to stay with City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel.

I am very happy to know you had a memorable stay with us. It is our mission to create memorable experience for every guest. Thank you for sharing your review with us, please know that I have shared it with our team.

Looking forward to your return to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Awesome stay in the city seasons I really enjoy during my stay highly recommend professional staff with warm greeting and breakfast was amazing all what you need it’s available 24/7 special thanks to Valet guys they take well care of my brand new car

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mohamed S, Manager at City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 561rahatm,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, Abu Dhabi and sharing it with the Trip Advisor community.

We are truly delighted that you had such and enjoyable stay, and that we made your visit truly memorable. Such positive feedback is an amazing way to help encourage and motivate our colleagues. Thank you for your appreciation in the service that you have received and definitely the excellent service that we are most proud of.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to City Seasons Al Hamra Hotel, Abu Dhabi again soon.

With Kind Regards,