Stayed here two nights. Thoughts:
1. Nice rooms. Spacious, complementary tea, coffee, and water. Very clean. MASSIVE towels.
2. Staff was friendly and helpful.
3. Pool was triangular, so not great for swimming laps, but very family-friendly. There's a gym right next to it--best gym I've seen in any hotel. Anywhere.
4. Great location. Not hard to find. It's in a quiet residential-ish area with a park just down the street. There's a fantastic cluster of restaurants and shops about 5 minutes away (near Y tower), and the airport is about 30 minutes away, so it's convenient.
5. You won't find better value for your money.
Will be staying here any time we visit Abu Dhabi again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One to One Hotel - the Village, a tranquil urban sanctuary in the thriving heart of Abu Dhabi. This Abu Dhabi four-star hotel has opened its doors as a unique home-away-from-home for both high-profile business executives and weekend leisure travelers. Contemporary decor and casual ambiance evoke a liberating atmosphere of relaxation, creating a sense of calm throughout 128 guest rooms, world-class dining venues and modern meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your One to One Hotel - The Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 To 1 Hotel - The Village
- One To Hotel
- One To Abu Dhabi