“The Best Place for Eid Vacation”

One to One Hotel - The Village
Ranked #77 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“The Best Place for Eid Vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I do not think any other hotel can beat one to one when it comes to Eid promotions. for 499 AED I got a nice room and a Fabulous Eid Brunch Buffet. We are a family of 4. The children got to swim and have a good time there. Where will you get a deal for this price?

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Najd B
Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Mr. NajdB

Thank you for taking the time let us know on your recent stay at One to One the VIllage.

We are glad to hear that you and you Family enjoyed your EID holiday with us and that the children enjoyed our swimming pool facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel in the future.

Kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel has an unusual layout -- low story buildings that face each other in what seems like a small avenue. The rooms are quite comfortable and my only "but" is that they don't have a lot of natural light. The check in was quick and without fuss, check out the same. Room service is quite nice, especially since you may order from the Asian restaurant as well, I quite liked the pool: it was winter, but the days were beautiful and the water slightly heated, Quite a cute place to stay in Abu Dhabi!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Carina F

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback on your recent stay with us at One to One the Village.

We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and that you liked the food from our Asian Restaurant Wockana.

Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went for the weekly Friday Brunch in the Garden Village (TGV) thanks in part to a Groupon offer and I was pleasantly surprised. The variety and quality of the food is second to none, and they have a kids section with popcorn, mini-hamburgers, pizza, chicken nuggets, french fries, all that the little ones love, plus a small play zone in the back with a trampoline to burn off some calories. The desert selection is equally amazing, with a pastry chef on hand to walk you through his recommendations. There is also entertainment for adults and kids, and a pool area to relax after a healthy brunch. Tip: arrive at around 2 PM when the place starts to get more vibrant.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Pichungino
Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear Pichungino

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback about your Brunch Experience with us at One to One the VIllage.

We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time and that you really enjoyed our Brunch spread with the varieties of foods available.

Looking forward to welcome you and your family back to the hotel for another brunch.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Since my last stay at the village I decide to reside in this boutique hotel!
I enjoy it's unique layout and design, the hotel facility and the personalised service.
After all, it's the only boutique hotel in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Firasluxury

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us at One to One the VIllage.

Your feedback is appreaciated and will be shared with our team to let them know that you had an enjoyable stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back to the Village in the future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed for one day in One to One in Abudhabi with my family.

I really enjoyed the atmosphere and hospitality of this hotel.

A safe and secure place with good restaurants.

I was on a business trip to Abudhabi with my family and both of us really enjoyed the hospitality and we have no regrets in selecting one to one.

My wife enjoyed the restaurants as she like variety of salads and shopping malls not very far.

I liked the ambiance of the restaurant .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. HaridasSN

We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay in One To One the VIllage.

I am glad to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us and that your wife really enjoyed our Variety of salads.

Looking forward to welcome you and your family back to the hotel in the not to distant future.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed for two nights in September, on the recommendation of a workmate. I reserved a room, arrived at 4 pm and the room wasn't ready. I was offered a smoking room instead of a non-smoking but decided to wait 20 mins for mine to be ready.
I liked the layout of the hotel, as it is more like streets of apartments than a regular hotel, which gives a homely feel. My room was on the 4th floor, with no elevator. Not a problem as the bellboy brought my bags up.

My room was small but sufficient. The view from my room was a pile of cardboard boxes in an out of use swimming pool and the bathroom was also very small and not well furnished. It had mould and damp on the walls and in the shower seal.

I requested an iron and ironing board, which took three phone calls and 90 mins to arrive. So far not going too well.

I asked if the valets knew where I could get my car cleaned and very kindly took it for me (I payed the bill) but it came back sparking, which was great.

On the second night, Saturday, I decided to eat in the hotel as I didn't fancy going out. One restaurant was closed due to a private party, another (steak house) was closed as it doesn't open of saturdays. I decided to try the Arabic / fish restaurant instead. Staff were not particularly friendly, my drink was forgotten and the food was not great either. I wouldn't go back there! However, as I was staying in the hotel, I got a 30% discount on my meal.

All in all, it was a fairly cheap price for two days stay and at a push, I would go back. However, my stay was disappointing compared to all of the other hotels I have stayed in, in Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: If you struggle with stairs, ensure you have a ground floor room or lift access to your room. Not al...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr. PeteB

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us at One to One the VIllage,

We have noted down all your comments and will be forwarding the same to our concerned departments we always rely on our guest feedback to help us determine where we can improve in our services.

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Always me and my family members visiting One to One Hotel, It is realy an excellent experience, and I am hereby request an person to expeerience the One to One Hotel specially Senara Restaurant and the village to have good quality of food, beverage and shisha

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Philippe H, General Manager at One to One Hotel - The Village, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear massadre

Tthank you for taking the time to let us know you feedback about your recent visit to One to One the Village.

We are glad to hear that you have been coming to the hotel on several occasions with your family and that you enjoy the food and beverage outlets especially the Senara Restaurant.

Looking forward to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.