“Excellent delivery service.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We were unsure about getting a delivery but it worked out perfectly. We ordered 4 different pizzas and they got them all right. They did phone us to clarify our order. The bases were crunchy and the toppings were fresh. I would use this service again.

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

The pizza they serve has a delicious sauce, it was very crunchy and their price is excellent...they welcomed us with a smile and served us very quick. The place was quite and we had a romantic sea view table which made our day.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Great tastin pizza and bbq wings tried here. Among the best available in my opinion -better than Dominos. However, chips (fries) delivered very stale. Not impressed.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Please read. I have tried to make this interesting.

Menu: Meal for 2 -- select any 2 Pizzas or Pastas of YOUR CHOICE.
(at the end of the last page)* -- not valid for sea food Pizza / pasta since they are "special".

Figaro: Ready to order sir?
Me: Yes, I would like to order the "meal for 2". You have that?
F: Yes.
M: I would like 2 pastas. One would be "baked f***(something) Vegetarian" and my friend would like...
F: Sir, we do not serve this pasta.
M: you mean you dont have it?
F: No sir, we do. But this is not covered in the "Combo" options.
M: Why?
F: Sir these Pastas are not covered.
M: is it written anywhere on the Menu?
F: No.
M: Then the menu is wrong?
F: yes sir.
M: Is that my fault?
F: Please select any other pasta.
M: But I am a vegetarian and this is your only vegetarian pasta.
F: Sorry but that is not included.
M: Please call your supervisor. If this is not there on your menu and it is not written anywhere that I can select only "this" or "that" then it is not right.
F: Okay please wait.
Figaro 2: Sir what is the problem.
..... then the whole ordeal again.
F2: Yes sir, it is not included and we cannot provide it.
M: Okay, I am a vegetarian. You have ONLY ONE VEGETARIAN OPTION which you are denying me. Your menu is incorrect. Can you make any other vegetarian pasta? I will accommodate this error since I am hungry.
F2: Okay.
M: Okay I will decide later, meanwhile my friend will have " .... (some name again I dont remember)".
F2: Sorry Sir this is also not covered.
M: This is ridiculous. Please call your manager.
Figaro Manager: Sir I am gonna say the same thing they said. It is not covered. If you notice the * mark in the bottom, it says "special" pizza/pasta not covered. And in the menu, the pastas you are requesting, it is mentioned "new". So "new" obviously means "special". Even if you call my manager, he would say the same thing.
M: okay, please call your manager.
Manager: Sir, we have a comment section. Please leave your comment. Other people have also complained about this. You are not the first.

By this time, i gave up and realised there is no point in discussing this further. I was really hungry and hence was trying to be really reasonable. ultimately had to get dinner elsewhere where I was content.

In the meantime, surprising in this region, there was a very vulgar, obscene, raunchy movie playing on their TV. I am sure it was a mistake but it is a huge error. I am also sure that if some local had seen this, this branch would have been in trouble. This is a major lapse here. Moreover, it is a family restaurant. So not necessary that only adults come into the place.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Very best pizza in Abu Dhabi this my favorite always after play bowling never back home without eat pizza at figaro, the prize are cheap but still with good quality pizza. Just be careful when the pizza just come to ur table it's really hot but even nice coz the atmosphere are cold