“Amazing Club”

Ranked #3 of 7 Nightlife in Abu Dhabi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

One of the best night life in abu dhabi, overall the place is so massive, enjoyable.
Must visit place.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Been there last night with a friend ... it was a couple night so make sure to ask before you go + if you don't have a girl with you, you have to pay 12,000 to 18000 for the table.
Very disappointed to walk back from there without entering. Can't say much!

4  Thank Saad A
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

One of the best nightclubs in Abu Dhabi, where there aren't many options... closes at 3:00am. Has its lady's night. Girls must wear high heels and the drinks are expensive, but not as Dubai.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

DJ was crazy, waitress was energetic and the place was awesome. Two cones 1) no food or appetizers 2) expensive.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

To the Mad management, literally speaking, because only a "mad" management can encourage the behavior that backs up what happened last night .
I'm a 20 years plus hospitality industry professional, and even if is not directly related, I believe the principle between what you provide and the industry I'm on should be similar, to deliver pleasant customers experience in a profitable manner .
Last night my wife , another couple and I, visited your night club, religiously paid the 100 dollars per couple (350 dhs) and entered your premises, stood at a corner next to the bar and went on enjoying the night, please note we are grown up adults (with kids ) and we dot engage on heavy drinking or disrespectful behavior, the 2 ladies kept Their purses on a stool by the bar, soon after an extremely rude individual came and verbally abused my wife, claiming those are his seats, my wife stated that we were there for 45 min and there was not a bottle on the bar not a reserved sign nor the staff has mentioned that we couldn't stand there, during the difference of opinion this Individual insulted my wife and called a bouncer that seemed to be his friend , this bouncer ( I guess his name Yasir, a 100kg, 6 foot strong male) this guy comes and pushes my wife back who is half his weight, and not only that grabs her her and twists her arm behind her back and starts pushing her towards the emergency exit using all type of abusive language , me and my friends tried to talk reason and most of all to prevent this person "touching " a lady, because in the country we are this is not acceptable by any means, a man can't touch a lady, at the airport ladies are searched by ladies for example, and that just caused the 4 of us to be expelled by the back door. I couldn't believe my eyes being in UAE for 15 years that such thing could happen. After that we spoke at the entrance to a manager that didn't seem to know how to handle this other than offer to let us in again . Now I'm pretty sure your CCTV system would have registered the facts, to not only be the version of 4 witnesses, but the true story, so I demand a reply from your side and be aware that we will take this further by all possible channels to legally solve this matter that is way beyond normal or acceptable bouncers rudeness at clubs .
David contreras 0562249371