“Delicious”

Ranked #192 of 2,241 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 28, 2011

The food was good. I ordered Salad and Spinach Quiche and my husband ordered the the stuffed chicken

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I was so excited to see a "French" bakery with croissants, chocolate croissant, cakes, baguette, etc. the first time had a very good baguette and a good quality croissant. However, I went and bought some cookies and coffee cake for friends and they served it while I was there. I was so embarrassed, the cake was very dry, the cookies had no taste even though I was told that both were from the morning. I went back to express my dissatisfaction and I had a sorry "sorry!". Tried it again and the croissants were not fluffy, baguette had no nice crispy crust. Désolé je ne reviendrai plus.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I went here twice for breakfast. It won't fool anyone who's eaten in France (or Australia...or Vietnam...etc) but the quality of omelettes, bread and coffee greatly exceeds most places in Abu Dhabi. Nicely furnished with good staff too. Also, at less than AED50 including juice and coffee, it's cheaper than most westernised joints.

1  Thank mrdom
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I had lunch at La Brioche a number of times recently, I highly recommend the grilled fish. They replaced the potato for steam rice which was excellent. The salads were also good with good mix of greens an a good portion of grilled chicken breast for the Caesers. They also have a decoration theme change recently going for more washed wood paneling which gives the place a cozy and ritzy atomsphere. The service was excellent.
All in all the visit makes up for a pleasant and greatly satisfying experience.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

I only like their Khalidiya branch but unfortunately, they close down that branch due to renovation of the building.

Would only recommend for breakfast.