“nice food like real home made food”
Review of Lebanese Flower

Lebanese Flower
Ranked #209 of 2,171 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I like every thing they make specially the daily dishes. the sevice is great and the prices are very fare. their selection of food and their menue is extensive and satisfies all needs

Reviewed January 19, 2013

very good food , very good price as well , I always go there with my friends, very good located , nice staff

Reviewed January 18, 2013

On the strength of trip advisor reviews, we ate in 2 different Lebanese FLowers whilst in Abu Dhabi both of which were stunning in terms of both food and service. The second (reviewed separately but clearly identified due to the fantastic manager/head waiter) was so good that we decided to return on the last night of our holiday. Unfortunately our taxi driver took us to the wrong one and we ended up at Defence St. We were quite up for trying a third Lebanese FLower given the standard of the other two, so made our way optimistically to the outside seating area. Our positive outlook faded somewhat as 2 menus were literally thrown at us by a passing waiter. Our order was taken without either smile or conversation. Our food took almost 45 minutes to arrive and when it did we realised we had no cutlery and had to try and attract a waiters attention. To say he took his time remedying this for us is an understatement. The staff were without exception disinterested and discourteous, and the evening was thoroughly spoilt. Not to be recommended.

1  Thank Carol P
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We took Mum and family here a few days ago, had a great meal and a large bag of leftovers to take away, to which was added several extras as we were out of hommus and moutabel.
Very reasonable price for great food, go in a group and try a lot of different dishes.
Sheisha available of an evening outside in the garden area.
Efficient staff, varied menu, great fun

Reviewed January 5, 2013

There are apparently several branches of Lebanese Flower, but none seem to have a defined address! Luckily I found a taxi driver who knew where one branch, the main one, was. I was advised that this was the best one, located on Defence Road, within walking distance of Al-Wahda Mall and the bus station.
Once you're there, you can't miss it! It has bright red signage, and has a lovely and very busy outside eating area. I was eating alone and did not feel uncomfortable at all amidst the lively atmosphere: the staff gave me a spacious table.
I ordered two starters (humous and vine leaves), the Lebanese Flower mixed grill and the fruit cocktail (which is like a drink and dessert!). It came to about £10 and I was stuffed afterwards! It was all delicious.
A word of caution: the staff will place a bottle of water and bowl of nuts on your table without you asking for it, and so you could be mistaken for thinking that they're complimentary...until you see a charge for them on your bill at the end of the meal! So if you don't want them, decline when the staff put them on your table. And keep an eye on the bill to make sure you've been charged correctly - I was charged for an extra drink and had to have it corrected.