“excellent”
Review of Indian Palace

Indian Palace
Ranked #87 of 2,054 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“excellent”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

trade off cost/ quality is excellent. the restaurant is informal, no high standard service but the food is really very good and cheap.

• Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
Cairo, Egypt
“A lovely family meal”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Didn't reserve a table but got in ok. The food was great and the service lovely. Plenty to eat as portion size very large. We ordered 2 rice between 3 people but could have ordered just 1. Very attentive staff who were very good with the children. Not a fine dining experience but a really nice place to go for a family meal.

• Visited May 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“...I like this place...”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Not fancy. Kind of like stepping back 50 or so years.

Low profile service but efficient and only friendly enough to make for a pleasant dining experience.

I like the food. The menu is extensive. The prices are just right. I eat for 125 AED and manage to take home enough for another decent meal at home. My favourite is spinach and mutton. I Like the rumali bread which I'd don't see offered in many places.

I have been there many a time in may.

Visited May 2013
Colombo, null, Sri Lanka
“Don't go on Thursdays...”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Garam masala i should say as a srilankan i didn't had much variety my native food' so it is obvious that i have to turn my friendly neighborhood country.. chicken 69 i like always with butter naan..enjoy peeps nice genuine Indian food hygiene first place..

• Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Solid Indian food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

After reading reviews and wanting to pick a place in walking distance from my hotel (walking distance = not far in 100+ F heat), I decided to try Indian Palace for lunch. I was the first patron to arrive at a few minutes after noon (when the restaurant opens) and was glad to see several chefs hard at work preparing fresh ingredients and sauces in the glass-fronted kitchen. The menu had some interesting choices that I had never seen before, and I tried a spiced Indian dish cooked with bread on top called dum biryani. Flavors were great - spicy flavorful, not spicy hot - and the garlic naan which ordered unnecessarily was a great complement to the other food. I ended up taking half of my meal back to my hotel, and will enjoy it again tomorrow.

Service was great, and prices were very reasonable - my only complaint is not having a cold beer to wash it all down!

• Visited May 2013