“Best Interior Tasteless Food”
Review of Indian Palace

Indian Palace
Ranked #103 of 2,108 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

In hindi I can call it "Unchi dukaan fikey pakwaan..."
Its interior is excellent & we were very much impressed at first sight... but when we had started eating... :(
I think its the worst tasteless food I could ever imsgine... not at all worth to called as "Authentic Indian Food".

There are newer reviews for Indian Palace

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I love the style, furniture and decoration of the resturant at Al Salam street, Abu Dhabi. The food is very good.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

There are a chain of Indian Palace restaurants throughout Abu Dhabi. They sell all kinds of rice dishes such as Biryani and curry dishes. Many kinds of Indians breads such as Chappti, Barrata, Butter Nan -all must try foods! Now Indian dishes are highly spicy! There are three kinds of intense levels of hotness in their dishes, they have very hot, medium and mild.. I suggest you go for mild first. The atmosphere in this particular restaurant is very nice and design so with Indian sitting theme. Warm atmosphere and polite service. This is one of the top places to go for Indian food! I enjoyed the atmosphere here when visiting with my family.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The vegetable briyani instead of the usual steamed rice is a MUST! We also had number 31 - the stuffed mushrooms, which were stunning and the Rogan Josh. Great meal.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

the place and decor is nice specially if you like indian food
i went with friends and we sat in small room so we feel private which is good
you cab buy gift from there